how the hell has everyone been?

Liza

Reaction score
just checking in.. so many new threads i havent checked in months and i have so little time. just hoping everyone is well. anything new with you guys?:wave:

Hi Liza...was missing you around here. My personal life pretty much sucks these days right now but my AD life is mellow so far.

hey gals!! nice to meet y'all.

shel, sorry to hear about your personal life. hope things look up for you soon! if you're tired of md, enjoy a trip down to the swamps :)
...and do you mean to tell me you've been staying out of trouble in ad? lol

hey gals!! nice to meet y'all.

shel, sorry to hear about your personal life. hope things look up for you soon! if you're tired of md, enjoy a trip down to the swamps :)
...and do you mean to tell me you've been staying out of trouble in ad? lol

I have been..others got into trouble on AD ..I was an angel this time! :giggle:

welcome back liza!! Iv just recently come bk on AD too!!

just chilling around, been a quiet AD'er lately.

I could ask you the same, how the hell have you been? :lol: You've been away too long. I've been doing good myself, I was working two jobs for several months but not anymore, one job is all I could handle especially when I have two children that are missing their mommy. It was only temporarily because we need the $$

Life's got more of a hold on me, not much time to spend on this site to make it to posting whore status. All is swell, though just remember, take care of you first! Websites and secondary obligations can wait. :)

shel.. you an angel?? wow.. i'm impressed ;)

thanks, deafteen.. welcome back! i just check in once in a blue moon. or few blue moons for that matter. hehe.

jclarke, i suppose you've become an AD veteran by now. i remember how you were enthused in your posts in the beginning!

cheri, two jobs.. wow. i take it things are ok now?

SOB, aye, aye.. agreed.. that's what i've been doing.

just a little update with me.. i joined the girls softball team recently, and have been really busy with social life :x... working a lot these days.. i try to relax by watching tv and reading books, but it seems like i always am out every weekend or if theres a party. not that im complaining.. but itd be nice to have a quiet weekend just for once! lol

jillio, thanks! how have you been?

babyblue, i think things are fine in the Ancient City.. great sunny weather when it doesnt rain! nefad having campout for memorial day weekend in may in altoona. would you be interested in going?

babyblue, i think things are fine in the Ancient City.. great sunny weather when it doesnt rain! nefad having campout for memorial day weekend in may in altoona. would you be interested in going?

Sure!! Where in the heck is Altoona?

I used to be a member of NEFAD. Even used to play the Co ed soft ball team.

I've been well, Liza! Thanks for asking.:ty:

Altoona is near Ocala, I think!

Jillio, nice signature quote. :)

jclarke, i suppose you've become an AD veteran by now. i remember how you were enthused in your posts in the beginning!

Yep, an veteran now, after three years in the service :P

Back