How old were you...

16..... My mother said she knew when I was a kid... :/

LOL! My mom said she knew I liked girls as a kid too! Not sure how she knew... but she says she did... :giggle: I know a lot of people that said their parents said they knew... :hmm: If I ever have a kid, I'll have to start looking for the signs... lol!

LOL! My mom said she knew I liked girls as a kid too! Not sure how she knew... but she says she did... :giggle: I know a lot of people that said their parents said they knew... :hmm: If I ever have a kid, I'll have to start looking for the signs... lol!

They're psychic! lol! No, I asked my mother and she said just the way I acted playing with girls than boys. It wasn't the "normal boys have cooties" type playing, I just had no interest in playing with them. Some how, I realize most of my friends are now male... :hmm: Though I still have my girls! :D

I figured it out for myself when I was about 12. I didn't come out until I was 14 and it was only to friends at school, no one really cared except for a few people I didn't know (one punch and no one bothered me anymore).

I didn't come out to my parents until I was 19 when I met my boyfriend (now fiancé). My mom took it really well, my father didn't take it so well. He and I haven't talked since.

Well, I'm transgender and I'm slowly transitioning as I find it nigh impossible to come out as being trans. I am getting my gender changed on my license soon, but not much is planned beyond that right now as I still live with my parents.

I don't remember when I first figured it out as I thought I was alone in how I felt. I felt I wasn't quite right and always felt like the other sex was right. I found out around the time I joined the army that what I was feeling was called transgender.

My parents are extremely anti-LGBT as well as against inter-racial couples and having no choice but to live with them for now, that presents a problem with being open.

Well, I'm transgender and I'm slowly transitioning as I find it nigh impossible to come out as being trans. I am getting my gender changed on my license soon, but not much is planned beyond that right now as I still live with my parents.

I don't remember when I first figured it out as I thought I was alone in how I felt. I felt I wasn't quite right and always felt like the other sex was right. I found out around the time I joined the army that what I was feeling was called transgender.

My parents are extremely anti-LGBT as well as against inter-racial couples and having no choice but to live with them for now, that presents a problem with being open.

Oh wow, that's terrible. I'm sorry to hear. :(

I know plenty of southern families support LGBT, but not majority, though.

Oh wow, that's terrible. I'm sorry to hear. :(

I know plenty of southern families support LGBT, but not majority, though.

They aren't southern, anything but. My mother is Irish, my father is from the DC area, but yeah it sucks. At least my counselor agreed to sign my DMV form to get my gender changed on my License, so all is not lost. I can't start HRT until I have some money to store my genetic material in case I one day change my mind about children.

Is it possible to move to the eastern part of the state? Seems more open minded over here :)

Is it possible to move to the eastern part of the state? Seems more open minded over here :)

I can't even move across town. I have no money and nowhere to go, but I'm working with DARS to get into vocational training at that Woodrow Wilson place as soon as I can so I can have a marketable job skill to earn money and actually start living for the first time in my life.

I knew I was different when I was about seven. I was looking at my brothers and I kept wondering why I felt like a boy, but my body said I was a girl.. I also remember I never liked the girls play toys only the boy stuff. It wasn't until my teens that I realised I was actually a lesbian . Then it all made sence.

I knew I was different when I was about seven. I was looking at my brothers and I kept wondering why I felt like a boy, but my body said I was a girl.. I also remember I never liked the girls play toys only the boy stuff. It wasn't until my teens that I realised I was actually a lesbian . Then it all made sence.

Did you know the overwhelming majority....in fact pretty much(with a few exceptions) ALL kids who think they're trans, are in fact just VERY gay?

Different

I wouldn't classify being a lesbian as "different." To each their own I suppose.

When I was seven I only knew to feel different. When I didn't like playing with girl stiff and Envied my brothers . I thought I made myself clear. Of course as I got older I knew more than the word different. I only wish people would read and comprehend what they are reading before they go on the attack. :cool2:

When I was seven I only knew to feel different. When I didn't like playing with girl stiff and Envied my brothers . I thought I made myself clear. Of course as I got older I knew more than the word different. I only wish people would read and comprehend what they are reading before they go on the attack. :cool2:

I wasn't "going on attack" I was making a statement saying I wouldn't classify being gay as "different." Maybe you should learn to read and comprehend before you assume someone is attacking you. :roll:

Hello Steinhauer, could you tell us about how old were you come out as straight? :naughty:

I wasn't "going on attack" I was making a statement saying I wouldn't classify being gay as "different." Maybe you should learn to read and comprehend before you assume someone is attacking you. :roll:
Well I didn't assume anything..your statement statement was referring to me using the word different while I was only seven. I was NOT using the word "different, " referring To my adult years as the proud lesbian that I am. I was speaking about that word in terms of me when i was a child. I've said that several times now. Please understand that. Therefore I had no choice but to realize NOT ASSUME. That Your STATEMENT, WAS an attack . However... for the sake of peace.... I do apologize To you, if I didnt ASSUME but mistakenly took What you said wrong. sincerely I do apologize.
I'm done. Over and out :hmm:

No need to go all caps up in here and break it down... :laugh2: I'm quite capable of reading a well written explanation without caps on certain words. I don't want nor need your apology that you're throwing out simply to stop something that you went all haywire on. Learn to not read so into what people say, chances are you're taking it completely wrong just as you did.

No need to go all caps up in here and break it down... :laugh2: I'm quite capable of reading a well written explanation without caps on certain words. I don't want nor need your apology that you're throwing out simply to stop something that you went all haywire on. Learn to not read so into what people say, chances are you're taking it completely wrong just as you did.

Ouch... my head hurt because you hit wrong head.

Go hit Stein's head or Mark's head. :lol:

Back