How old were you...

At first, i was not sure about Bisexuality. I was 15, I brushed it off as if it was nothing until I was about 19. I finally realized.... wait, i really like women too. I would catch myself checking the ladies out unintentionally heh. Had to do a lot of "explaining" to some people to avoid problems. I Loved hugs and cuddles from them, I like their gentle touch a lot. <3

Last edited:
At first, i was not sure about Bisexuality. I was 15, I brushed it off as if it was nothing until I was about 19. I finally realized.... wait, i really like women too. I would catch myself checking the ladies out unintentionally heh. Had to do a lot of "explaining" to some people to avoid problems. I Loved hugs and cuddles from them, I like their gentle touch a lot. <3

very sexy... :cool2: I want to hug you and all your female friends together. :giggle:

I was probably 7 or 8 when I realized that I was different somehow aside from deafness. I think by the time I graduated I had realized that I was gay, but was afraid to admit it. I got married, had a crappy relationship at best, and after my divorce I realized I was gay, but I was living my life with one foot out of the closet. It was kind of weird because I never actually admitted I was gay to anyone particular person until I was finally going out with a girl friend that was steady for about a year. After that, I was like, yeah OK, this is nice because this is the first respectful relationship I was ever in. We loved each other, but with myself staying so busy she broke it off because she felt like I wasn't able to give her enough time.

Ironically, it wasn't until after we had broken up that I started officially coming out to whoever asked. Ironically, coming out to my friends wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. At one point in time, I had actually considered just posting a small blurb on Facebook that would have been simple: "I'm gay."

But however, that seems to be changing because God has been working in my life recently. I have decided to become a Christian and that this homosexuality is a burden to be carried and eventually the desire will end. This doesn't mean that I am homophobic, it just means that I feel like being gay isn't right for me and my beliefs. The desire hasn't gone away over night, but I just still feel like it's not right for me. I also find myself getting upset when I hear someone bashing homosexuals. They are just as human as myself. When you judge a person's sexuality - you're judging their feelings, their emotions, the way they see themselves, and the way they live. I don't like it when people use the Bible to condemn and degrade homosexuals. I also don't like it when I hear of a student being bullied because he/she is gay or he/she is perceived as being gay by their peers. There is a better way. I just love homosexuals the way I would love anyone else. It's not my place to judge, but it is my place to show them love and understanding because I have been there and I know what they are going through.

If anyone wants to talk - feel free to PM me.
so god and your religion do not allow you to be true to yourself,being gay is not something you turn off unless you very shallow....grow a pair of nads accept what you are then be loud and proud to show the world being christian and gayness do not preclude each other

-C No, you have to accept what Dixie believe in, it's her life, not yours and she's not harming anyone with her beliefs. In her eyes, she's being true to god.

-M It sucks you have to explain to some people. Hope they didn't have any issues with you. It's scary to be open to someone when you don't really know what their reaction would be.

I've always known that I like girls ever since I understood what attraction was and that was when I was nine. Growing up I thought I was bisexual and I was kind of confused. I can be attracted to guys emotionally but after having sexual experiences with guys, I knew I am 100% lesbian.

-M It sucks you have to explain to some people. Hope they didn't have any issues with you. It's scary to be open to someone when you don't really know what their reaction would be.

I don't do that anymore now that i know who i am really and what i am looking for. I am not here to be someone people want me to be. :fly3:

Exactly =]

I believe bi people are really lucky. Deep down I truly want to have the option to love both genders, though it doesn't stop me from finding men attractive. If you know Linkin Park, Chester Bennington is the most beautiful man I've ever seen!

if you gay or bisexual come out as soon as possible if not you not be true to yourself and it cause pain for other people..

How old were you when you first suspected you might be gay or lesbian and how old were you when you came out of the closet?

I was 12 when I first realized I was a lesbian, although I did not allow myself to fully realize the thought because of the way I was brought up. I finally came out of the closet 11 years later, at age 23. Since then I have been more myself than I ever have been before. :lol:

How old were you when you first suspected you might be gay or lesbian and how old were you when you came out of the closet?

I was 13 at the time. Except with a strange twist to it... I was living as a male until early 30s. I knew that if I were to transition, I would have to be lesbian with an understanding woman. That is where I am today. I transitioned to be the woman I am today. But the understanding woman was killed by a drunk driver this year...

I came out in my late 20s only to Mom, who loved me anyway. Years, later, I was to have come out to Mom (I decided to transition in January) but she died in late February, so I never got to tell her that I was going to do it after all. This was in 1998. I had just started counseling for my transition just barely a week before her passing.

Last edited:
I guess I always knew I was different. But I really knew I was attracted to the same sex when I was about 12. I am also a christian and because of what my church had always told me I was hesitant to come out. I didn't come out until I was 19 and about 200 miles away from my family and my church family. Many of them still accept me because they have broadened their view.

Yesterday in the election, the people of Maryland voted to allow same sex marriages in the state starting January 1st. I hope this is upheld and I will be able to get married in the state I currently live in!!

i never really thought about my sexuality and really didn't notice myself noticing other girls until i was in the 7th grade. i came out to some friends when i was 15 and fully came out a year later. most people were like duh i already knew that.

By the 3rd or 4th grade I was pretty sure I felt different than others. I guess I've always known I was different but wasn't sure what it ment at a young age. As I got older I pretty much fought against it until last year when I came out to friends and family. Life is SOOO much easier & am very VERY thankful I have a great circle of understanding family & friends!!!!

my husband was in 50's god knows what was in his brain before that

I have always liked girls, I had a few relationships in jr high/high school (though extremely secretive about it) My mom caught me with one of my ex girlfriend one morning. She thought it was pretty much a phase so when we moved to a new town I tried to explore what it was like dating guy and thought I was perhaps bisexual since my interest in girls was still there (but only very close friends knew about it) and something was missing and deep down inside I knew that.

After my last ex boyfriend I just decided to be honest with myself and be who I wanted to really be. I met my current girlfriend, and last year I decided to come out completely as a lesbian. My whole family knows, everyone around me knows. Gotta say best decision of my life was being honest with myself.

I first knew something was 'queer' about me when I was about 12. Im transgender and pansexual. I came out as bisexual at 13, lesbian at 15, transgender at 19 and i havent really 'come out' as pansexual per se, but people who know me just think of me as queer (in a good way not a bad way) which I don't mind :) I'm dating a guy at the moment so if people see us out they assume i'm gay. but when people ask me outright what my sexuality is i generally say i don't have a specific sexuality lol :) i like leaving people to wonder :) (p.s. i'm ftm trans, on HRT, awaiting top surgery)

Dyl

Well, I felt at home in the YMCA men's locker room at age 13, but came out at 19. I am now 22, but am past my flamboyant stage. I have a straight acting partner whom I plan to build a life with when I finish school :)

Back