How Often Do You Go To Gym?

I also bust my butt with a training split like Ambrosia, except it's a bi-week, 3x/week cycle. First week it's upper body weights-moderate cardio-lower body weights. Second week it's HIIT-Total overall circuit weights-HIIT, then repeat. Yeah, sometimes I skip one or two for unpredictable excuses, but I get back and resume the next one. I do them at night, knocks me out like nature's heroin, swear to god! :razz:

I work out at night too, but just because I'm not a morning person Does the opposite to me. I can't do it to close to bed time because I get too energized. I'm already a night owl, and have a hard enough time going to bed.

I work out at night too, but just because I'm not a morning person Does the opposite to me. I can't do it to close to bed time because I get too energized. I'm already a night owl, and have a hard enough time going to bed.

That keeps me up awake too. But then I do a 5-minute PVC rolling session, which is like foam rolling but with a big, manly PVC pipe (rarrrrrrr). Knocks me out like a 2x4 to the forehead. Just going after the IT band alone does the trick, but the more body covered, the better.

If I may call my "city", my "gym", then I go bicycling nearly everyday, except weekends.

i train every day. but the training itself changes.

besides the daily kata regime and requirements
which also change daily, and in the time,
obviously teaching, then application of waza, kata, randori, oyo ido, niki ashi dash kihon ido, niko ashi dashi kihon kumite..
so on..

i prefer to use no equipment with my training, so it's a close analogue to insanity, if the question is one of classical strength tension training. i prefer agility and speed to bulk..
always have its worked for me..

2 days of solid training requires at the minimum one solid day of rest to build strength which is actually built on your off days, couple in yoga, and zazen

that's my regime

sanchin kata to great dawn, tenshi kata to great the moon.
repeat until you die and your karmic cycle continues..
nut shell

well i decided to go often this month before school starts i feel like a fat fuck i gotta cut that shit

If you want to burn fat fast, check this out:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/content/in-depth-look-at-ketogenic-diets-and-ketosis.html

Going keto helps me burn fat very quickly during my cutting stages (as opposed to bulking, which is when my carbs go way up). Be warned, though. You will get sugar cravings. I usually let myself have a cheat day once a week to help manage those cravings.

The payoff is nice. I've had body fat drop to 6% before. You can, too.

-----

Also another piece of advice:

Buy a scale that measures your weight and your body fat. Then every morning when you get up, go to the bathroom, and then record your weight and body fat. This may be TMI, but going to the bathroom helps ensure your results are more accurate because they aren't including, well, you know ... ahem.

This is the most important thing I've done. That's because I can look back at data and I have proof that something's happening, and I can figure out what makes it happen.

Last edited:
During the warmer months, I use outdoor activities as my gym. I go to the gym when the weather is bad and during the winter time. I work out 3 to 5 times a week.

I don't go to a gym but I power walk/jog daily and hike bi-weekly. I always go in the early mornings. I.E. I arrived at the track this morning at 6:50am.
I can't stay focused exercising indoors.

I don't go to a gym at all. I get loads of exercise right at work so that's good enough for me. I'm pretty trim as it is.

my legs are so sore i cant walk i did a lot of squatting and stuff then swimming damn

I go to gym 5-6 times a week. I have a home gym that acts as a substitute if I can't make it to the gym one of those days.

Am trying the resistance bands to rebuild my destroyed/weskened muscles after series of surgries and am going full Keto after thanksgiving. Drop that 50 I gained this year.

Am trying the resistance bands to rebuild my destroyed/weskened muscles after series of surgries and am going full Keto after thanksgiving. Drop that 50 I gained this year.

Wow good luck with that ! You can do it !

Such an old thread, but so useful. Since I lost my job two months ago, I visit the gym daily. It helps me to stay away from negative thoughts.

Pay for a gym? Live! I knew a man had a big yard used a riding mower then would to gym I'm thing why not get a push mower. I'm disabled now what 7 years? Back broke can't ride in car with our great pain, daily ride bicycle to store 8 miles round trip, bending over leaves me short of breath but am getting better can now bring in my own fire wood, go get a job on a farm and get paid for work, if you have to pay someone to work you I don't understand, sorry?:hyper::locked::whip:

Back