How many of you have thick eyelids?

ChicagoBlue2

Veteran Traveler
Premium Member
Reaction score
Okay. When I sleep at night sometimes, I tend to leave on a light, and that doesn't bother me, because my eyelids are so thick they can stop light from bothering me.

How many of you have this? I'm just being curious.

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

Bet you have bushy eyebrows too...probably comb 'em down to cover your eyes....As for my "shades", they are thin.

I've never taken a ruler to my eyes. I use my ruler to measure bike frames, not body part.

No measuring involved. I'm referring to how good they block light if you're sleeping.

Mark

No measuring involved. I'm referring to how good they block light if you're sleeping.

Mark

I don't think they block my eyes very well. I would be more concerned about how the lights are getting in the room rather than whether eyebrows can block the lights out.

I don't think there is anyone who succeed in having eyebrows block out the lights.

I don't think they block my eyes very well. I would be more concerned about how the lights are getting in the room rather than whether eyebrows can block the lights out.

I don't think there is anyone who succeed in having eyebrows block out the lights.

I wasn't referring to eyebrows. I was referring to eyelids. Some people have thin ones, others have thick ones. Mine are thick.

Mark

Sent from my ZTE Groove Cricket phone via AllDeaf Mobile App

gifLaughingKitty.gif~c200

I think ? Could be if one could sleep thru lights being on ? Not because of eyelid I never gave it a thought interesting ?

I think mines thick if I can sleep through strobe lights and sleep with light on with not bothering me

I really don't think that has anything to with how thick your eyelids are. I bet it has to do with how heavy a sleeper you're. Some people can sleep through anything . I can fall asleep with the light on too and my eyelids are normal.

I really don't think that has anything to with how thick your eyelids are. I bet it has to do with how heavy a sleeper you're. Some people can sleep through anything . I can fall asleep with the light on too and my eyelids are normal.

Okay lol

Now I feel better about my eyelids

This is by far one of the strangest threads on ANY forum I've been to....in the last 20 years.

:io:

My eyes are extremely sensitive to light, I can practically see in the dark. When Im sleeping and someone flips on a light it damn near blinds me with my eyes closed... Now, I remember being in a fight once and my eye lid was extremely thick at one point, I remember it was heavy too and I couldnt even open it...lol

I may be wrong but supposy if you aleep with light then you rest less than sleeping in a dark room

This is by far one of the strangest threads on ANY forum I've been to....in the last 20 years.

I agree, in my whole life I have never been asked or thought about how thick my eyelids are.
People fall asleep while watching the tv all the time.

I feel sorry for you because you will sleep through during the tornado alarm flash.

FLY MARK FLY!

I sleep with my lights off... no problem for me. ;)

Oh, we had strange threads in the past, this thread is not alone... :)

Back