How many of you have thick eyelids?

No measuring involved. I'm referring to how good they block light if you're sleeping.

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

that is what eyelids are designed for.... to block light while you sleep.... it's not because your eyelids are thicker than others... it's because you are probably a heavy/deep/quick sleeper who are simply not bothered by light.

some people are just light sleeper (how unfortunate) and they can be disturbed by any little thing such as light coming from doorframe, slightest vibration from people walking by, etc.

if I recall correctly... you are under medications. that probably explains why you are not bothered by light while sleeping.

for me - I'm a heavy sleeper and I sleep like a log. I've slept thru earthquake that struck east coast, heavy thunderstorm that shook earth, etc.

I feel sorry for you because you will sleep through during the tornado alarm flash.

FLY MARK FLY!

Yeah? That's why I have Accuweather on my phone-- it vibrates if severe weather is coming, and vibration is one of the few things that'll wake me up. Jackhammer is another one.

Mark

Sent from my ZTE Groove Cricket phone via AllDeaf Mobile App

I may be wrong but supposy if you aleep with light then you rest less than sleeping in a dark room

Okay. Let me say something about that there. I do not sleep with overhead lights on. I tend to use a light that has a pleasant glow, which is relaxing for me, and helps me sleep better. I'm actually one of the few who can cope with that.

Mark

Sent from my ZTE Groove Cricket phone via AllDeaf Mobile App

Okay. Let me say something about that there. I do not sleep with overhead lights on. I tend to use a light that has a pleasant glow, which is relaxing for me, and helps me sleep better. I'm actually one of the few who can cope with that.
You've done a survey on that?

You've done a survey on that?

Saw an article somewhere. Not sure where I saw it, but if I remember correctly, adults use something relaxing to help sleep better, and I've seen many people say music helps them sleep better, but my ears are highly sensitive to music, so I had to find a different method, and a pleasant glow light works for me.

Mark

I don't think it's your eyelids that are thick. Nooooooooo

Sent from my SM-N900V using AllDeaf App mobile app

Saw an article somewhere. Not sure where I saw it, but if I remember correctly, adults use something relaxing to help sleep better, and I've seen many people say music helps them sleep better, but my ears are highly sensitive to music, so I had to find a different method, and a pleasant glow light works for me.

Mark

I on slow side today not out of comma yet so what thick eyelids got do with sleeping

I on slow side today not out of comma yet so what thick eyelids got do with sleeping

Honestly? I'm not quite sure how I got the title for this thread. It was late at night, and one of THOSE spur-of-the-moment threads. Idiot me.

Mark

Maybe they aren't thick eyelids; maybe it's an extra pair of inner lids like lizard people have. :whistle:

good point, have you got many in America
Only in Southern swamps. ;)

None in Chicago that I know of, unless they are visitors from outside our system.

V

Back