How many kids do you have/want to have?

Yeah I get that feling frequently... I'd love to have a little girl... but Adam has so much going on... I just can't take on another baby... Im waiting on my bff to have the lil girl for us!! Lol she'l be soooo spoiled!!!

just to let you know, it is healthy to have at least one close sibling close to his age. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters. My oldest sister is hoh like me but she is about 7 years older than me. My hearing younger sister is who I was the closest. We always looked after each other. My point is, don't let Adam's problems stop you from having another child if you want another child.

Oh I know what you mean by that Vamp....

Just other day, I saw a girl who's pregnant and she's holding a 9 month old baby... It was just shocking that she got pregnant so quickly that she's still have a infant that isn't a year old yet!

*shakes head* I can't imagine doing that, handling two kids in very close age and both in diapers. Kiddos to those out there that is able to do it.

my older brother and my older sister are a year apart.

my older brother and my older sister are a year apart.

My best friend is only 9 months older than his sister.... :shock: It was weird for them to have same birth year.... and they can easily pass as twins. In fact, most of people think they are twins as they were in same grade and such.

I'm just saying I wouldn't have done that... but I'm amazed of those women who had children in such a short period of time... I have a three year old and I can't imagine of having another child while Tristan was younger than that!

My best friend is only 9 months older than his sister.... :shock: It was weird for them to have same birth year.... and they can easily pass as twins. In fact, most of people think they are twins as they were in same grade and such.

I'm just saying I wouldn't have done that... but I'm amazed of those women who had children in such a short period of time... I have a three year old and I can't imagine of having another child while Tristan was younger than that!

In the same grade??? If one was born in Jan and then other had to be born in Oct...wouldnt that make the 2nd one unqualified to enter kindergarten at the age of 4 in August? Just curious...

*shrugs* Don't ask me, I don't know how that works, all I know that they were in same grade, they graduated same time. They lived in different state than I did so I don't know how that worked.

In the same grade??? If one was born in Jan and then other had to be born in Oct...wouldnt that make the 2nd one unqualified to enter kindergarten at the age of 4 in August? Just curious...

I'm right there w/ya... I thought you had to be 5 by the end of Sept in most schools... (maybe they let them slide in) OR the older one was held back... that would be horrible to keep one held back so the other could catch up... I'd be ticked at my folks for sure if they did that! :)

just to let you know, it is healthy to have at least one close sibling close to his age. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters. My oldest sister is hoh like me but she is about 7 years older than me. My hearing younger sister is who I was the closest. We always looked after each other. My point is, don't let Adam's problems stop you from having another child if you want another child.

Well a lot would depend on if I could be placed w/another child (as Adam isn't mine biologically- he's adopted) And we'd have to move into a bigger place, etc... but seriously, I don't know that I'd have time off from work available to take another to drs appts, etc... b/c I'm gone so much w/him... :( as soon as I get time available we're off to another appointment and it's gone :( *sigh* oh well, I wouldn't trade him for all the vacation time in the world!

if my mom can do it with 5 kids, two severe HOH, one with learning disability, in a home without any running water, so can you :) but then again, she was a stay at home mom so I guess that's why. She didn't really have to worry about time that much. Just saying don't let it stop you if your heart is set on it.

if my mom can do it with 5 kids, two severe HOH, one with learning disability, in a home without any running water, so can you :) but then again, she was a stay at home mom so I guess that's why. She didn't really have to worry about time that much. Just saying don't let it stop you if your heart is set on it.

Thanks :):) if it wasn't just me and I didn't have to work I could manage it but yeah sadly have to pay bills :( (and be approved for another one :giggle:) Who knows maybe someday I'll announce I've got a little girl!! :)

I have three girls ages 11, 7, and 3.

I thought I was finished after I had my first two girls, but then surprise surprise I got pregnant with my third girl. My husband got the big V after that so no more kids for us.:lol:

I have a 10 year old son and help to care for my deceased sister's two children ages 13 and 16. My b/f who lives a couple of blocks away has sole custody of his daughter .....often have multiple children around and following me home from school, they don't call my Mother Goose for nothing! Ha ha. That is quite enough for me!

Best wishes for a easy and healthy delivery Catmandu, congradulations!

i always wanted a kid and guess what ?

I'm having one on the WAY -- i'm pregnant by 9 half weeks now

i always wanted a kid and guess what ?

I'm having one on the WAY -- i'm pregnant by 9 half weeks now

CONGRATS!!!

I have kinda been spoiled with two girls within the past week. One of my friends has had a baby-girl and the sister of another friend got a baby-girl :giggle:

:hug: JL

Old Navy Girl, that is just wonderful news, best news I have heard all day!! And congrats!

I have one and I plan on leaving it at that number!

Back