How long have you had to wait until you got your VP?

coolgirlspyer90

Reaction score
I want to know how long people had to wait until they got their VideoPhone from Sorenson. My friend Ivan told me he had to wait around 2 or 3 months to get it. I just wanted to do a little bit of research on the VP-200 because my dad is thinking about it. And I wanted to estimate on how long i might be waiting for my VP if i ever get one.

Soo...How long have you had to wait for your VP?? Give me a estimate on how long you had to wait. Because I want to find out how Long I might be waiting. :D

:ty::ty::ty::ty:

I want to know how long people had to wait until they got their VideoPhone from Sorenson. My friend Ivan told me he had to wait around 2 or 3 months to get it. I just wanted to do a little bit of research on the VP-200 because my dad is thinking about it. And I wanted to estimate on how long i might be waiting for my VP if i ever get one.

Soo...How long have you had to wait for your VP?? Give me a estimate on how long you had to wait. Because I want to find out how Long I might be waiting. :D

:ty::ty::ty::ty:

Depend on your local, can be under 3 to 6 weeks

They various depending on the local. Ensure that you have High Speed Internet (minimum 512/512 speed) and they will provide you a router free with the videophone, which saves the hassle in setting it up.

Why wait and reserch only to find out how long the wait time to get VP-200? What you got to lose from applying for free VP-200? There is never a charge for Videophone and service though Sorenson Communications, Inc.

Just do it, like these Nike people said.

For me, that was during early days of VP-100, took me only 4 days! Back that time, I didn't give damn because I got nothing to lose. Funny thing, I now am glad I DID!

Like what others said, it varies from one area to others. Some will get in just matter of days while other weeks.

Finally, if you want to follow up, just call Customer Information Resources at VP# 200-877-4636, do not bother calling Technical support, they are for customers that has problems with their VP. Customer Information Resources is pretty much like customer support but without technical problems like applying for free VP, following up, moving assistance, etc.

DHB

I was supposed to get it the next week but the manager sent me another E-mail saying that he was in the same area and wanted to set up for me and it was just two days.

I live outside of a major metropolitan area of almost 6-million.

I live around the Dayton area in ohio. and my friend ivan lives around vandilia also here in ohio. Soo..how long do you think i'd have to wait for that??

I think there is a Sorenson centre in Ohio, so I think it won't be longer than you think ;)

No, Sorenson headquarter is located at Salt Lake, Utah. Outreach manager (my old sorenson friend) of Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky and some trainers have SVP-200 videophones in stock. coolgirlspyer90, if you need to get VP, you may send your name, address and email address to me at PM. I can contact outreaqch manager that some trainer would stop at your place to do that.

I order Sorenson VP. We waited for a week. We got VP100. 3 months later, I got upgrade to VP200. Most my friends were too long waiting for upgrade to VP200 (over 1 1/2 years). I asked Sorenson why I got faster than anyone. They told me that we are heavy depending on VRS. That's why we are jump to top as primary. Most deaf friends are not use VRS as often.

OJO - little longer waiting until first day release, we got OJO.

Funny, I waited almost 3 years to get VP 200 so I still have not hear from them. They sure know how to waste people time!

Well I just applied to get a VP-200. My dad finally agreed to let me have one. But the thing is I still do not know when it will arrive. I'm becoming really excited about it. I hope from what I saw from recent posts that my wait arrival time wouldn't be a year and 1/2 or for 3 years. My friend ivan said he had to wait 2 or 3 months. I hope i dont have to wait that long. But I do hope that I'll get it soon..not for a long time. WHen did the VP-200 was released anyways? I know its a whole brand new VP. But when was it released?

No, Sorenson headquarter is located at Salt Lake, Utah.

oh wow really? I wanted to find out where Sorenson is located at. I couldn't figure it out haha. Depending from that, Do they usually have trainers in ohio by Sorenson to come by people places and help install VP-100 or VP-200? Sometimes when I get excited for something to come by I get a little anxious to mess around with it. (as in getting to know the VP-200) My Old friend who is also a ASL teacher at my hearing high school, showed me how to use the VP..Well..Kind of. She showed me what it looks like but didn't show me how it worked. And When she showed me the VP program, we called my friend Ivan, who also has a VP-200. And I was amazed on how clear the picture quality was on the VP, and how many new features it has on the VP-200, I heard some features from the VP-100 but I think I'm going to like the VP-200. Now I want my VP-200 so badly now. I want to call my deaf friends with it now. :)

oh wow really? I wanted to find out where Sorenson is located at. I couldn't figure it out haha. Depending from that, Do they usually have trainers in ohio by Sorenson to come by people places and help install VP-100 or VP-200?

I former worked with Sorenson in three years until leaving job last two years. I now work for Purple. I had worked for installer support in one week at Sorenson center in Salt Lake City last five year ago. You need to get VP200 and contact me in PM ( private member) any time. I may contact Sorenson outreach manager (my old sorenson friend).

I former worked with Sorenson in three years until leaving job last two years. I now work for Purple. I had worked for installer support in one week at Sorenson center in Salt Lake City last five year ago. You need to get VP200 and contact me in PM ( private member) any time. I may contact Sorenson outreach manager (my old sorenson friend).

Well I applied for one today. My friend ivan told me that he waited for about 2 or 3 months but idk the excat date. and my friend brandon told me he got it in weeks but idk how many weeks. If i PM you and you contact sorenson, will they come to my house in a matter of days??

Well I applied for one today. My friend ivan told me that he waited for about 2 or 3 months but idk the excat date. and my friend brandon told me he got it in weeks but idk how many weeks. If i PM you and you contact sorenson, will they come to my house in a matter of days??
too long!

Outreach manager may order installer to do it eariler.

check PM from me.

Thanks, I replied back. Hopefully there will be someone here at home if somebody comes by the house. Because with my busy band schedule. I'm home on Tuesdays and thursdays. Sometimes on weekends. I am going to be home next weekend (March 27th of saturday i think) Because I have a Centerville MEPA drumline competition at my high school. So..My mom should be home. If they let you know when they're coming would you please let me know too? Thanks

Thanks, I replied back. Hopefully there will be someone here at home if somebody comes by the house. Because with my busy band schedule. I'm home on Tuesdays and thursdays. Sometimes on weekends. I am going to be home next weekend (March 27th of saturday i think) Because I have a Centerville MEPA drumline competition at my high school. So..My mom should be home. If they let you know when they're coming would you please let me know too? Thanks

Thank you for getting PM. Installer will contact you to make appt for installing vp . :)

Back