How It's Made?

ladysolitary85

Reaction score
I know on the show "How It's Made" hearing aids are sjown, but what about the cochlear implant? That would be cool to watch (how they make the processor and implant).

Sent from my SM-G900T using AllDeaf App mobile app

you should email them and ask about it.

I need to find their email ☺ I can't be the only one interested

I know on the show "How It's Made" hearing aids are sjown, but what about the cochlear implant? That would be cool to watch (how they make the processor and implant).

I believe it's already been done on How its Made or one of the other spin offs.

I did post a video of an implant being put into a person head and it was removed b/c people were complaining about it looking too gross.

I did post a video of an implant being put into a person head and it was removed b/c people were complaining about it looking too gross.

Duh!

She is asking about the making of the mechanical parts, not a surgery video.

Have you ever seen the tv 30 min show, "How Its Made"????

I don't think I get that station , I only have basic Comcast , I had never see any ads for it on TV ! I did not feel like pay extra $$$ for stations I was never watching . Not everyone order the same packages . :roll:

I don't think I get that station , I only have basic Comcast , I had never see any ads for it on TV ! I did not feel like pay extra $$$ for stations I was never watching . Not everyone order the same packages . :roll:

Who said we all order "the same packages"????

Back