How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice fall day, only needed a light jacket

The news is asking people to take down any Christmas decorations that are not tightly secured. Biggest storm since 2008 getting ready to pounce. Wind gusts are suppose to reach 50mph in the valley and 80+mph over the summit. Lot's of rain and low snow levels which will definitely help our drought situation. All suppose to start around 9pm tomorrow night. I'm definitely staying put the next couple days.

I'm hearing that by Sunday there is a possible 50. Would be nice. I know Saturday is supposed to be 45, so perfect timing.

Our weekend weather looks good too. I'm really happy about that since my daughter will be traveling home then.

It was raining for few hours. It is snowing now. The roads are very icy.

It been raining all day here and I think my dog may need to go one more time. it's like ice water falling from the sky . And it was starting to get into the basement .

Windy enough last night & today to knock down Santa & a small fake tree I have on my raised flowerbed in front of my living room. Santa was knocked down once (during the night), tree twice. And I have bricks on top of the tree stand which apparently didn't help.

32 here , but it feels nice compared to what we had earlier.

Storm has been delayed a bit but still on it's way. Hubby just cleared the leaves from the gutters and secured our outdoor Christmas decorations. Tomorrow should be interesting.

Storm has been delayed a bit but still on it's way. Hubby just cleared the leaves from the gutters and secured our outdoor Christmas decorations. Tomorrow should be interesting.

giphy.gif

It's been in the 20s and 30s here. I hear we may get to the high 40s by the weekend. I can only hope.

They say rain got wait and see. I am not in the bay area

It's pretty warm tonight, 58º on my nightly walk. It just started lightly raining here, suppose to be nasty out for the morning commute. We shall see if all these precautions were necessary.

I asked moderator to lock this one, and let's create PART II how is your weather today?

:)

Thread closed per OP's request. Part II created here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back