How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
RAIN, RAIN, RAIN!!!!! News said it will bring 4 inches rain to San Francisco, I say bring it on, and more SNOW SNOW SNOW in Lake Tahoe Mountains. I can't wait to go and snowboard there this weekend.

RAIN, RAIN, RAIN!!!!! News said it will bring 4 inches rain to San Francisco, I say bring it on, and more SNOW SNOW SNOW in Lake Tahoe Mountains. I can't wait to go and snowboard there this weekend.

Definietly need a big storm that drops a lot of rain. The rain so far has not been very impressive. Looks like it's suppose to rain most of the day on Tuesday. Just hope it's going to be a cold storm so there is a lot of snow up the hill. Ski resorts have been relying on man made snow for too long now.

When my daughter visits from Ireland, she want's us all to go snowboarding. I go with, but definitely do not snowboard. My poor knees could not take it that is for sure.

It's been raining super hard all day long. Even had a flash flood warning about an hour ago. Hubby is stuck on the freeway, I guess lot's of accidents. One big problem are all the leaves that have fallen blocking all the street drains.

image.jpg
Took this on my evening walk...beautiful evening with more rain tonight.

Overcast today, but it is better than it was the day before. And it's not so windy. Temps are 36 right now.

23.2 °F Feels Like 17 °F according to weather report and I believe it , I just went outside.

37 right now. Not a lot of change from this afternoon.

Beautiful night 53º on my evening walk. Calm before the storm!!

Wet , cold, icy and raining like cats and dogs ! And I heard the rain could last till Wednesday . :(

We seem to be in an air pocket here in DE with only light rain when it rains. Heavy rain was around us earlier today.

Is still raining
Its-raining-cats-and-dogs2-60x80-acyl-ntk.jpg

It was raining for few hours. It is snowing now. The roads are very icy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back