How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got about 9 inches of snow here, heavy wet, power outages everywhere around state, including my house. I'm getting thanksgiving meal with the help of a gasoline generator, hubby out plowing the drive right now. Expecting guests if they can get here.

Geez, I dislike winter.

I just saw on the news someone cooking their turkey on grill with hot coal b/c
they lost their power in NH.

I just saw on the news someone cooking their turkey on grill with hot coal b/c
they lost their power in NH.

Did they say that is why they were cooking it that way? The show "Cook's Country from America's Test Kitchen" on PBS did a show doing it on the grill to free the oven in the kitchen for other things.

We got about 9 inches of snow here, heavy wet, power outages everywhere around state, including my house. I'm getting thanksgiving meal with the help of a gasoline generator, hubby out plowing the drive right now. Expecting guests if they can get here.

Geez, I dislike winter.

We got the same amount here and it is still snowing! I hope the power comes back on when your guests arrive. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

It was sunny and cool, almost like spring time weather here today.

Light snow, again. I hope it's not another nor'easter! Just got the power restored from the last storm. Still many,many outages around Me and NH.

Light snow, again. I hope it's not another nor'easter! Just got the power restored from the last storm. Still many,many outages around Me and NH.

Yeah , I heard some people in NH may not get their power back on till Monday. I know some power companies got fines for not getting the power back on in a reasonable time.

We got a little snow , 1.5 " not 6" like the weather reporter said. There is one good thing about the snow I can now see if any animal been around my building .

Last edited:
Yeah , I heard some people in NH may not get their power back on till Monday. I know some power companies got fines for not getting the power back on in a reasonable time.

We got a little snow , 1.50 " not 6" like the weather reporter said. There is one good thing about the snow I can now see if any animal been around my building .

I like to look at animal tracks in the snow too. Something got my cat many years ago, probably fox or coyote, we do live in the woods!

What city or town do you live near? You don't have to say where you live if you don't want to, just curious how far from me you are. We are about 2 hrs from Boston. I'm in York county close to NH border.

I like to look at animal tracks in the snow too. Something got my cat many years ago, probably fox or coyote, we do live in the woods!

What city or town do you live near? You don't have to say where you live if you don't want to, just curious how far from me you are. We are about 2 hrs from Boston. I'm in York county close to NH border.

I live in Massauchettes about a half hour drive North of Boston . I did see an animal today , I think it was a cat but I had my dog with and just wanted to get him in the house fast. The animal was too far from me to get a good look but it stopped and looked right at me . If it was a cat I never seen it before.
I am sorry to hear about your cat . :( Raccoons eat cats too, I recused a cat
that may had been bitten by a raccoon .

its windy all the time, and it spring but its blooooody crap........only had like 1 weeks worth of sunshine so far.....everyone's here reckons we'd have a bum summer.....hope not....

It was another beautiful day here in Texas today. I'm not feeling like Christmas is around the corner though, I still have all my shopping to do!

Sent from my SM-T230NU using AllDeaf App mobile app

At this moment, it's 35, but will rise to 53 today, so a nice opportunity is knocking to get caught up on some things I need to do.

Crazy! It was in the 30 yesterday and today was in the 50 . I would rather is stay cold .

We went out for cappuccino about 7 pm and it was 7 degrees. Brrrr!

Warm (60's) & cloudy today. Looks like my day off tomorrow will be a washout, so may use it to wrap presents & get some stuff done around the house that I didn't get done over the 4-day weekend.

Now a whopping 4 degrees. Better than the 1 degree it was earlier.

20 here now. Was supposed to reach 27, but don't see that happening. Tomorrow will be even colder, with temps in the teens. Welcome back winter. Now go away.

It was 67 degree in Boston today , that is crazy , I had to turn my heat back on tonight .

Warm today. Rainy & windy now. Cold & wet tomorrow.
Had to change my plans for tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back