How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
49 and overcast. We get a couple of warm days now before going back to the early winter.

Is that where there are less big buildings and the terrain is more open?

Not really. There are, however, a LOT of parking lots there, which allows the winds to REALLY bite there, which is why I try to avoid traveling that corridor if I can. More open? Not necessarily, but the area does have a wider road in some areas, plus there are mulitple six-corner intersections on North Ave.

Is that where there are less big buildings and the terrain is more open?

Your question to Mark made me think of how much our weather has changed here over the years. Back about 20+ years ago, my area use to get severe fog. So bad that you could not drive because you could not see the front of your own car. I remember leaving work and not being able to find my car in the parking lot. Over the years that kind of fog here rarely happens. They say it is because there are less open areas, more houses, buildings, schools etc.

WINDY!!!! 70+ MPH. and I was crazy enough to go out and do some grocery shopping lol!

High winds this morning 75 today

Mild!! Supposed to reach a high of 57 today. Excellent!! I can use that time outside today. :P

Very foggy! First fog since I moved here a week ago. ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1416756448.668173.jpg

Rainy. :( Ah, well. That's what happens when it warms up like it has today.

Still raining, and now I'm starting to see localized flooding. Not enough to warrant a flood warning-- yet.

Last edited:
Looking outside, and rainy today also, albeit a little cooler than yesterday.

Edited to add also windy. The weather today is rougher than it was yesterday.

Last edited:
50's already (temps dropping from yesterday's 70's) and will stay in the 50's till sunset then fall more.

Cold, but a beautiful day today. Better than the last couple of days had been, so no complaints. I'll take the cold over rain anytime, especially when I'm traveling.

We're going to get rain /snow back and forth on Wed. CRAP! I rather just get snow , there is less chance of getting ice.

my bro just told me that we're expecting 8" of snow later today. OH MY!!!! *waiting enthusiastically*

Also waiting on the big Northeaster expected to start soon. No enthusiasm 'though!

I am in Andes, New York visiting my family for Thanksgiving. We have about 3 inches of snow. We are expecting to get 10 inches. Brrr!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back