How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cloudy, windy, and now rainy. :(

42 and clear. Snow forecast for Monday...

Beautiful warm weather near 80º clear and sunny.

Cold here. Forecast to get even colder next week. :| (It's about 35 right now, but next week will be in the 30's). BRRR!!

Right now it's 42, high today will be 44. However, the odd thing is, next Monday will be 51, and then the next day, hello Polar Vortex. That's gonna be a rude wake-up call.

Beautiful warm weather near 80º clear and sunny.

I thought about you today while driving out of town ... I mentioned to you earlier about where Madison Bumgarner is from and some stuff I drove by the turn off to his high school and they put a billboard sign up it was a big picture of him throwing a pitch and said "Congrats Madison, our hometown hero!" made me think I should take a picture of that for Angel lol

I thought about you today while driving out of town ... I mentioned to you earlier about where Madison Bumgarner is from and some stuff I drove by the turn off to his high school and they put a billboard sign up it was a big picture of him throwing a pitch and said "Congrats Madison, our hometown hero!" made me think I should take a picture of that for Angel lol

Ahhhhh thanks and OMG I would love to see that. I read that he has over 100 relatives in that town. They all must be so proud of him. Not too many 25 year olds that will win three world series. He is a very humble, quiet guy. He was on Jimmy Fallons show the other night and Jimmy way out talked him.

Hot 86 degrees summer never left Southern California

image.jpg

Beautiful 80º day, we drove up to Apple Hill which was amazing.

Ahhhhh thanks and OMG I would love to see that. I read that he has over 100 relatives in that town. They all must be so proud of him. Not too many 25 year olds that will win three world series. He is a very humble, quiet guy. He was on Jimmy Fallons show the other night and Jimmy way out talked him.

I'll be by that way again in a day or two I'll take my DSLR and pull off the road its hard to get a pic going 55mph with a cell phone :giggle:

I'll be by that way again in a day or two I'll take my DSLR and pull off the road its hard to get a pic going 55mph with a cell phone :giggle:

That would be great, can't wait to see it.

Tomorrw is the calm before the Polar Vortex rolls in on Tuesday. Eskimos, anyone?

Our weather is crazy it keep going up or down . It 50 during the day and can drop down to 35 at night.

Dropping into the 20s tuesday evening, but low 60s during the day and dropping throughout the week into the 50s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back