How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brrr...woke up to windy and cold, cold weather....weird!...yesterday was beautiful....my doggie will not go out....anyhow, supposed to get back up to 82 degrees this week...

Brrr...woke up to windy and cold, cold weather....weird!...yesterday was beautiful....my doggie will not go out....anyhow, supposed to get back up to 82 degrees this week...

I hope it warms up for you down there, we're expecting our first winter storm this w/e with snow, :ugh:.

I used to wonder what people were fussing about when they said it's cold down here in Florida, me thinking it's was always warm there, til one time I was in Orlando and found out what they were talking about. When it's cold there it is so different and miserable than our northern cold!!

It is absolutely beautiful here, a huge difference from yesterday. Windy, yes, but a lot calmer and more milder as well. :D

Keep an eye peeled for a possible 50 degree day so you can turn off the heat and make up for turning it on early! :lol:

:shock:...was in the upper to mid forties this AM...MY AC has been off for several days....and I was tempted to turn on the Heat....:giggle:....ventured out with a friend for an hour or so...but not going back out until it warms up...and wind is still blowing and very cool....gonna fix some Chili later today.

In the 40's here tonight, finally put an actual blanket on my bed. Marley is wearing a sweater too.

60!

I was spending 10 days on deaf cruise, hopping on Caribbean islands with 90's + very humidity. Now I am having a sore throat due to cool weather in SF (arrived last night). The SF temperature will climb to 70's starting tomorrow and will continue for two weeks. That's not too bad :D

cold!!, just done the lawns at 8:33 with sun going down soon, to annoy the hearing neighbours LOL

Cold but not frosty at 48, I wonder if trees shed their leaves in New Orleans?

Cold but not frosty at 48, I wonder if trees shed their leaves in New Orleans?

Hey Jessica, why are you up so late? Is your little package keeping you awake? HAHA

I love the new picture of you, you look beautiful. You definitely have that glow about you.

I can't fall asleep, my neck is hurting. My little doggie is getting inpatient with me, she likes her sleep.

Hope all is well.

Hey Jessica, why are you up so late? Is your little package keeping you awake? HAHA

I love the new picture of you, you look beautiful. You definitely have that glow about you.

I can't fall asleep, my neck is hurting. My little doggie is getting inpatient with me, she likes her sleep.

Hope all is well.

That, for sure! Making me a little hot, really keeps me up you know? :)

So sorry to know you are still trying to accomodate the pain in your injuries Angel. I pray that you get well and great overall health again soon! :hug:

That, for sure! Making me a little hot, really keeps me up you know? :)

So sorry to know you are still trying to accomodate the pain in your injuries Angel. I pray that you get well and great overall health again soon! :hug:

They keep you awake now so that later you are use to it.:giggle: I would love to see a picture of how you look now. I bet you look amazing. This year is flying by, your arrival time will be here super fast. If your ever in California, come visit and show off the new arrival.

Thanks for the prayers for me, but I think I'm a lost cause. This has been going on for 15+ years with no signs of going away. Getting older doesn't really help much either.:giggle:

It's 7 am and 44 degrees. Supposed to rain today.

Did someone ask about beaches in winter? We have surfing here in the wintertime (crazy, I know), but just a few years ago surfing was banned here in Chicago, but not anymore.

A gorgeous day today-- 59 and calm. Far different from last Friday.

Cool & crisp early AM...had the pleasure of seeing one of my neighbors walking her 2 Great Danes early AM....another neighbors 2 Chi-Chi's having a blast in the cool weather....gonna warm up this week tho'...and another cold snap over the weekend.

Bright sunshine and very windy. Currently 78F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back