How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the mall but could not bring myself to buy any winter clothes for our Chicago trip. It's 102º here today.

I went to the mall but could not bring myself to buy any winter clothes for our Chicago trip. It's 102º here today.

Right now it's 48. Low tonight supposed to be 47. However... next weekend should see 70's return.

I'm not going to buy anything super warm. I am always hot no matter what.

You probably won't need to. A light jacket and some sweaters should suffice. It probably won't reaching below freezing until after Thanksgiving, so you should be okay. :thumb: I didn't need a coat when I went out today-- it wasn't THAT cold, and I was fine with a long-sleeved shirt.

it warmed up enough today that the snow melted. yay! I think it's supposed to be nice/warm throughout next week, and hopefully for a while yet. Let us enjoy the fall season a bit first before dealing with more cold/snow/winter weather.

I'm not going to buy anything super warm. I am always hot no matter what.

Save your money for now ... if you need something heavier you can go shopping on your trip ;)

Last edited:
It was 101o at work yesterday... now suppose to cool down a little then much cooler on Monday. Today should be 93o then down to 85o on Monday.

Cold...
Sitting here in thermals drinking hot tea.

Brr. House is chilly but I will not turn on the heater yet except maybe to test it.

61 and a beautiful day. Too bad I'm inside focusing on stuff that needs to get done.

Right now it's 57, but yesterday was our warmest day since the low 50's last weekend. It actually got within 70 yesterday, but today and tomorrow are supposed to be 76, and the Saturday and Sunday the 50's return :( Thus continues our roller coaster weather.

Low to mid 80's for the next five days. Today was a bit windy which is not helping the fires, that is for sure. We are able to smell the smoke and you can see these huge smoke clouds way up high that look like thunder heads. Some of the people who had to evacuate were able to return home tonight.

Right now it's 57, but yesterday was our warmest day since the low 50's last weekend. It actually got within 70 yesterday, but today and tomorrow are supposed to be 76, and the Saturday and Sunday the 50's return :( Thus continues our roller coaster weather.

It's called Fall

all right!

Today it is sunny with rain, very relaxing with the wheels of the car very worn out :D

Low to mid 80's for the next five days. Today was a bit windy which is not helping the fires, that is for sure. We are able to smell the smoke and you can see these huge smoke clouds way up high that look like thunder heads. Some of the people who had to evacuate were able to return home tonight.

I sure hope it does not come close enough for you to have to evacuate. But, just in case, have you got thing organized to do so?

Yeah, that's probably true. Guess it's part of living in Chicago.

It was nice out today , but the weather keep going from cold to warm , this is normal this time of year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back