How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is going to be very cold tonight here in NY. 48 degrees. :cold:

64 now, 53 tonight. It also looks like more 60's are in the forecast this month, as well.

Well, today's weather is supposed to be in the 80's inland, but by the lake (where I'll be at all day today) it's supposed to be in the 70's. Also a small chance of rain, but the NWS says the storm will mostly stay south.

Far more humidity for us today. But last night was beautiful. No humidity and I took several sunset photos.

It's warm here at the lake. There is a nice breeze, so no complaints.

Cloudy all day today, there's chances of having severe storm tonight.

77 today, feels like 81. More 80's expected this week, too.

Sunny and 92. Spent most of the day mowing.

Thunderstorm and rain. 74 right now, a high of 82 today, 84 tomorrow. This weekend was supposed to be hot, but indications are that Saturday will be a cool day, in the 70's, so that's good. Sunday will be in the 80's.

Foggy @ Howard Beach -__- Should've checked the weather before departing.

I'm at Belmont Harbor, and damn, it's foggy here.

watermonster.jpg

Watch out for sea monster!

Sunny, hot and humid. I want to go back to CT!

Holy smokes!! It's gotten really dark here, and it's only 2:30 in the afternoon. :shock: This storm that's coming in is a mean one, that's for sure.

Dangerous heat index! Actual temperature was 102 at 3:25 pm then the reading at 4:25 pm was 94 with a "feels like" temp of 112. I am about 60-80 miles east of St. Louis, MO depending on where you measure between in the two places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back