How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunshine and rainbows ( With death humidity all day ) and storms of doom the next... Yay hurricane season! :roll:

sunny and gorgeous out! For once, it is not muggy.

Raining cats and dogs.....muggy...mosquitoes are having a feast!....Hoping the City will step in and spray my side of town.

going skinny dipping tomrrow i know area on beach just for me sun be hot good be on my own enjoy sun

We had rain and now the pond is pouring into our parking lot. Work tomorrow? We'll see......

We had rain and now the pond is pouring into our parking lot. Work tomorrow? We'll see......

Boy did we get rain yesterday , it water was up to the sidewalk on my street . We sure did need it our lawn is horrible looking . It's soupy out now . I can't wait till fall come , only if winter did come after .

Just learned that the tornado that touched down yesterday was only about 10 mins from my house. Yikes!!!!!

Shel....I was stupid yesterday on the boat. I am so so sunburned. Mostly my chest and for some reason just my right ear. I think I was protecting my left CI ear and forgot about the other one. I wore a baseball hat and tucked my CI in it's waterproof baggie under it. Not too comfy so I need a better hat solution.

you should get a boonie hat

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhDDU2gBQtE[/video]

Sprinkling a little. lol

today it's warm and sunny! yesterday was storming, with a tornado funnel cloud over by the airport (no touch down, was just funnel cloud).
25yue1i.jpg

Getting cold at night, rarely around 50's deg. Normal daily 60's low. Almost feels like early fall or late spring.

70's high still randomly nice n' warm for most of the time all wk. However, next wk will have another T-storm.

Here in Ocean City , it is sunny and windy.

nice sunny here , just tad cold this morning...hardly any winds which is different from previous seasons...little worrying for the next summer...

today it's warm and sunny! yesterday was storming, with a tornado funnel cloud over by the airport (no touch down, was just funnel cloud).
25yue1i.jpg

We had funnel cloud here a few days ago and it looked you could touch them b/c they where so low . It's nice and cool out tonight , I wish it would stay this way all summer.

It was rain all day in my area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back