How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool front coming through. We may have a record low tonight.

HOT 106º with a nice breeze and very low humidity. Cooling the rest of the week.

Here a bit of rain then the sun came out of the cloudy sky but it is still cloudy now

Thunder, and pouring buckets of rain. Oh heck, it's a monsoon out there and Piper is terrified.

tornado in the area...watching my phone.

70 at the moment, but it feels cooler. When I was out earlier, I wished I had a jacket.

tornado in the area...watching my phone.

We had a tornado warning for parts of my state which does not happen a lot. WE did get a T storm and huge black and gray clouds came rolling in and hung over city real low. It was cool looking.

"It's hot!

Damn hot!

Real hot!

Hottest things is my shorts. I could cook things in it. A little crotch pot cooking."

Well, tell me what it feels like.

"Fool, it's hot! I told you again!

Were you born on the sun?

It's damn hot!

It's so damn hot, I saw little guys, their orange robes burst into flames.

It's that hot!

Do you know what I'm talking about?"

What do you think it's going to be like tonight?

"It's gonna be hot and wet!

That's nice if you're with a lady, but ain't no good if you're in the jungle!"

A huge tree fell on my sister-in-law's parents' house in Annapolis yesterday. Complete roof loss. Nobody was hurt thank goodness!

A huge tree fell on my sister-in-law's parents' house in Annapolis yesterday. Complete roof loss. Nobody was hurt thank goodness!

That is good no one was hurt , I guess the house will need repairs

That is good no one was hurt , I guess the house will need repairs

4 big holes in the roof and water is coming in. However, they will be fine. They have a lot of resources to take care of this.

no snow, it did snow here , last time was in 2011, and before that was 52 years ago, so its fairly rare for PN, of NZ to have snow. Snow at the Mountain (Mt Ruaphau) which is about 250 km up north....and we feel the chill from that, yes BIG ICE bring that cold from that far....also cold air blasts from South pole comes along about half dozen time a year in winter .... this year hasn't been much...now it's finally cold but haven't had real 'cold blast' not on same as as previous 5 years....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back