How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snowing again...

Snowing again...

Hey, how many days did fed gov closed in DC, were that 9th or 10th? I saw the news this am. I was like, " yay but realize it is for DC" i dont know why they were on NEWS about DC, Not where I live, syracse. :mad2: :giggle: I saw lot of snows over there that is very similiar as here but it stopped snowing here since last thursday. :shock:

Hey, how many days did fed gov closed in DC, were that 9th or 10th? I saw the news this am. I was like, " yay but realize it is for DC" i dont know why they were on NEWS about DC, Not where I live, syracse. :mad2: :giggle: I saw lot of snows over there that is very similiar as here but it stopped snowing here since last thursday. :shock:

I don't know about how many days the Fed govt has closed. My husband lost track. However, this is the 11th school closing for me.

We have sunshine for now, but are expecting severe storms with damaging winds later this afternoon and overnight.

Oh My !!!!...*Grabbing my long fleece robe, socks, ear muffs and gloves*

Do not forget the electric blanket, heat pad, coffee, hot coco, tea, and anything else that might give off heat. I haven't seen 7 degrees since I left Maine. I no longer mind my raining @ 45.

Sent from my iPad using AllDeaf

Do you actually own any of that in Florida?? :lol:

It's cool and sunny here, and luckily the ice and snow from yesterday are gone.

I know the feeling. Actually, i dont wear scarf or winter hat except gloves. I am too tired of putting on and off almost everyday for the few months. :giggle:

Do you actually own any of that in Florida?? :lol:

It's cool and sunny here, and luckily the ice and snow from yesterday are gone.

:giggle:...'course not, Botti....all I have is a light jacket(s)...but living in Iowa or NY....I'd be an icesickle (sp?) in a few moments....brrrr.

photo-2-7.png

Now 35 degrees....... 40, anyone?

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

Upper 60's with lots of rain here...perfect day for house cleaning.

Storms are due to move in somewhere around 8-11 pm EST.

Its gotten cold again already in the 30's this evening while raining with a lil wind may be freezing rain or snow again who knows.

It was on the 90s and juat randomely the wind started. I dont like the wind.

Was in 40's, but winds from NW sustained at 30+ with gusts locally over 70. so it sure felt cold

It rained and stormed all day today... Heavy rain, lightening and thunder.... Luckily I didn't have class today so I just napped all day and waited to go into work... Lazy day... All I did pretty much was sat around thinking about this new job and hoping I get it! Nice day to be lazy though, I enjoy rainy days in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back