How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a brief burst of snow then it turned to rain. CRAP! This going to made hard to get out around here .

excellent weather here, 31 degree Celsius, hardy any winds, lovely AND lower humidity today, perfect!!, this IS Summer!!

all glorious blue sky!! from my phone

Last edited:
Was 80F/26C today! Hard to believe after all that cold we have been through. I feel like it's an illusion and it'll go away in a snap and be cold again in an instant.

It was a booo-ti-fulll day!....wore shorts!...and went to Walmart to the Garden Center....many plants 1/2 off, which I grabbed....also got some Gerber Daisey's....potting soil and fertilizer....worked outside...just love it.

It was a booo-ti-fulll day!....wore shorts!...and went to Walmart to the Garden Center....many plants 1/2 off, which I grabbed....also got some Gerber Daisey's....potting soil and fertilizer....worked outside...just love it.

So jealous! How warm was it?

Late snow storm as I was leaving work and I was in a line right out of the parking lot. Sitting for an hour running low on gas before I realized the other lane was moving and managed to turn around and thankfully it was a crawl to the highway. Over two hours to get home...no accident, just snow and people panicking. Unreal....thankfully the gas tank was filled recently but now I'll have to get gas again before tomorrow. Man am I ticked off.....

Do you have mosquitos????

It is currently 41 degrees, and quite mild outside.

It's beautiful here, looks like Spring. Hubby has Friday off, were going to take Marley down by the river for a nice walk and have lunch outside in the sun. Today's high here was 65 but suppose to be mid 70's the rest of the week. I wish the lakes had some water, would be great to take the boat out.

We have mosquitos year around! But it seems like much less in winter. RR and I live in Florida.

Those little buggers love to bite me. I hate to have to spray down with bug spray just to go outside.

Those little buggers love to bite me. I hate to have to spray down with bug spray just to go outside.

Do you wear perfume or anything else with a scent? I can't site a source but remember reading that can attract them.

No...matter of fact, I haven't seen many in several years....

Wow! Where have you been? :giggle:

I see them all the time. I don't get bit much but I know they are out there. Sometimes they slip inside my house and I gotta kill 'em.

snowed a little today, but now strong north winds and very cold outside. Im ready for my spring vacation next weekend.

Tomorrow's weather is NOT dandy.... winds up to 40 MPH, and wind guts up to 60 MPH tomorrow. Just great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back