How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Late last night there was a thunderstorm, and I saw part of it before I went to bed late last night.

ZERO degree (in Celsius) this morning Brrrr...was -2 the other day but the sun warms it up quickly at about 9-10am to about 10 oC

expect to have 84 degrees today, and humidity.. then tomorrow and the next few days, it s supposed to be lower than 80s degrees and lesssss humidity.. COOL!

Stormy today. That, and a Beach Hazard Advisory until 4 this afternoon.

Tomorrow is gonna be 68..... not quite ideal for long distance bike riding near the lake.

Storm clouds are returning again. :( I managed to grab a few pictures and catch a break on my bicycle before it begins to rain.

We are under thunder storm warnings again today, so not normal for us. Most of them are happening way up north though. Lightening and dryness do not mix well.

Not too bad, rainy as usual... :doh: Hurricane season in full swing today! So now it will be a good time... :P

Can u at least move out of northern state? So, u can have nice weather in southern or western state for ur bike riding.

Can u at least move out of northern state? So, u can have nice weather in southern or western state for ur bike riding.

Would if I could. Problem is, I have never lived outside of Illinois, so that's one problem I'd have to deal with, and then there's the cost of moving, which isn't cheap. Also, some areas don't have the services I need to survive, which is why I am here.

GUSTY!! I'm at the beach, and WHOA, these winds are strong this morning.

My area where I live is cooler than usual. It's nice outside today, but not warm enough for short sleeved shirts, sadly.

Totally beautiful. It's 74 degrees, no humidity. I live for days like these!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back