How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I was thinking it would be nice if the whole summer was like yesterday. Today is supposed to be nice too. Will take advantage of it to do my yard work.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Same here....just need to put sunblock on first. My head feels burnt and uncomfortable.

Great! I think the storm we had helped clean the air as it smell like fresh and the sky is blue and the sun is out!

Great! I think the storm we had helped clean the air as it smell like fresh and the sky is blue and the sun is out!

You are describing our weather as well. Yea, the air felt so clean yesterday after Arthur moved away from us.

very nice weather here, not too hot, not too cold, just right temp. Except I don't like Thunderstorms making me nervous because that sounds horrible. It's still coming back again more like going around n' around driven me crazy.

Raining again and back on river flood warning.

Sun is peeking at my place, but downtown Tampa is getting hammered.

very nice sunny day here.....in middle of winter but it feels like early spring.....but its not, just a NICE DAY

Gonna be a LONG night.... tornado watch until 1 AM Central time. Tornadoes very rarely hit here that early in the morning. Most are in the late afternoon or evening hours.

Gonna be a LONG night.... tornado watch until 1 AM Central time. Tornadoes very rarely hit here that early in the morning. Most are in the late afternoon or evening hours.

I heard your area is getting some pretty crazy weather. Stay safe.

Here.....just HOT upper 90's and getting hotter.

Hot and muggy, but supposed to get down to the lower seventies next week.

I heard your area is getting some pretty crazy weather. Stay safe.

Here.....just HOT upper 90's and getting hotter.

You got the crazy part right. Been raining a lot lately, and now this. Not exactly the way I wanted to end my weekend. Thankfully, because I can't hear the warning sirens, this device I have Accuweather notifications that pops up if severe weather is in the area, so I'll know right away if it becomes a Tornado Warning.

You got the crazy part right. Been raining a lot lately, and now this. Not exactly the way I wanted to end my weekend. Thankfully, because I can't hear the warning sirens, this device I have Accuweather notifications that pops up if severe weather is in the area, so I'll know right away if it becomes a Tornado Warning.

I use Accuweather also. Living here there is not much excitement when it comes to weather.

I use Accuweather also. Living here there is not much excitement when it comes to weather.

It's come in quite handy already, because it allows me to adjust my plans accordingly. I like that, and as for weather related excitement, well, the last few days had been unusually quiet, until tonight.

Same here....just need to put sunblock on first. My head feels burnt and uncomfortable.

Shel....I was stupid yesterday on the boat. I am so so sunburned. Mostly my chest and for some reason just my right ear. I think I was protecting my left CI ear and forgot about the other one. I wore a baseball hat and tucked my CI in it's waterproof baggie under it. Not too comfy so I need a better hat solution.

The Tornado Watch has expired, and no warnings issued. We got lucky tonight, but there's still the fact of Flash Flood/Flood Warnings, plus multiple Flood Advisories over a large area, so there is that.

HOT! I am sweating like crazy and now taking a water break from mowing the grass.

Not complaining as I have a pool to go to now so after this, will hit the gym's pool. :)

It was super hot and dry and now its raining and humidity is killing me x_x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back