How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
It rained and stormed all day today... Heavy rain, lightening and thunder.... Luckily I didn't have class today so I just napped all day and waited to go into work... Lazy day... All I did pretty much was sat around thinking about this new job and hoping I get it! Nice day to be lazy though, I enjoy rainy days in.

Compliments from Houston baby! :P

(Darn, now I know ehere our weather in Tampa comes from! :ugh: )

Whoo Hoo! 40's and 50's for the rest of the work week, starting today with a 51, and ending on Friday with a 53. In between will have 43 and 47 degrees. Not too shabby. :D

STAHP SENDING THAT CRAP OVER HERE!!! :( What did I do to you!? I've always been so sweet to you! :( :tears:

:confused: Is there something I missed? The tears didn't sit well with me Mew, you do know our humor can be a little ill-imagined, right? Anything personal you want to talk about, PM me OK?

Hurry for snow to melt!!! its 26 degrees it ll go up slowly. Hurry for spring time!

Sun finally made an appearance. We had the storm Mew was talking about hit us. I have a a yard full of tree branches from our pine tree in the front yard and MIL's backyard is full of palm fronds and branches.

was fine yesterday, until evening when it cooled off enough. then it snowed overnight. so it's cold, gray, with snow on the grounds today. gee what will tomorrow be like?

Apparently we set to have record breaking hot summer..one hot day and be hosepipe ban no doubt, even though had awful floods

It's 61 so not too bad... supposed to be in the upper 70's all week and no more rain until early next week which is nice. It has been incredibly windy though which has been annoying...

Still cold outside. Winter is really stubborn this year.

Really nice out for a change, nice change of pace, I'm beginning to like it here... :P

most snow melted away, warmish today. windy. let's see what tomorrow brings, shall we?

Beautiful day here mid 70's and clear all week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back