How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, today I found out the difference between a Cyclone and a Hurricane.

In the Northern Hemisphere they have hurricanes.
In the Southern Hemisphere they have Cyclones.

They main difference is that they rotate in opposite directions.

That would be correct!

That would be correct!

Not weather related but I also found out that water goes down the drain in opposite directions. When you drain your bath tub the water circles in one direction, same with toilets too.

Northern Hemisphere vs Southern Hemisphere

Oh the things hubby and I talk about.

not only the winds spins other way, also your toilet....
if you're in Mexico, go toilet above equator then go below the line to the next lot...see what happen...
lol
true!

typhoon is some thing too, just its called that in the South East Asia area.....

Here is 49 temp with sunny and snow melting. I'm enough with snow since last Dec 1st. It was so brutal winter, subzero, more snowfalls into broke the record since in 1981-82. I'm looking forward for the Spring season begin on Thursday. I can't wait to go outside for a walk, ride on the bike, take my son a bike to park on the trails in my nice neighborhood,

So are you guys ready for the spring season begin?

Getting 2 cold fronts here and possible snow by tmw. This is the third consecutive weekend where it starts to feel spring-like and ends in a wintry condition.

Getting 2 cold fronts here and possible snow by tmw. This is the third consecutive weekend where it starts to feel spring-like and ends in a wintry condition.

Same here. Whats up with all these winter storms hitting us Sunday night and lasting through Monday?

Here we go for another school closing tmw if this actually pans out. :roll:

Slightly cool and breezy. Really, really nice out there, but little dogs (less than 10 pounds) are being blown over. Piper, my GSD, goes out and can't figure why her tail is blowing sideways.

Same here. Whats up with all these winter storms hitting us Sunday night and lasting through Monday?

Here we go for another school closing tmw if this actually pans out. :roll:

Same here. In my hometown school made up the day postponed until June in second weeks. Many kids and parents weren't happy with Mother's nature messed up the ISTEP test. The kids weren't so exciting for the summer break vacation is short due to brutal winter this year. That is chit happened. 2014 is the worst snowfalls and frigid subzero wind chill.

warm today. yesterday weather freaked and snowed for a short while in the afternoon, then boom gone. O_o

Low 80's again today. Weather report said MAJOR changes ahead. I was hoping we were going to get some rain. Nope, MAJOR changes are that we will be in the 70's instead of 80's.

Today is 21 degrees this morning. After last Saturday's 40, I'd like to see some warm weather come back, and STAY HERE. I'm not looking forward to going out in below freezing temps. :(

Got about 8 inches of snow on the ground now and freezing temps. Expecting freezing rain tonight. Geez..this winter is just like a bad joke on us.

I haven't looked yet. Yesterday was blah, I'm hoping for warm sunshine today. I want to lay in it and do nothing but work on not being a pasty white chick :D

Earlier this morning it was 20, now it's 24, and going up.

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back