How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cold: 10 degrees at 11 pm

Light snow this morning - teens tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Dense fog in some spots, otherwise it will be pretty warm later. Noticed distant clouds over the gulf...

Massive dangerous fog earlier, but finally beginning to burn off. PGA Golf tourney had to have a late start because of it. Lot of accidents on roadways.

Are you getting snow again? Is all this talk of another big one true?

I have not heard of that yet, the weather reported was stopped for breaking news . We do have 70 chance of snow next Monday but I do not know how much we could get. I hope none! We're expecting to get an inch today just enough be a pain in the butt.

Dense fog in some spots, otherwise it will be pretty warm later. Noticed distant clouds over the gulf...

ha Jess i love it , you put that pic as an avatar , did i inspire that? (just curious)

Under two winter weather advisories. One for cold, the other starts at 3pm for blowing snow.

It's supposed to be in the 40's in Iowa now.

Woke up and the ground is wet. Haven't seen much rain yet though.

where i live it okk but overs in uk are suffering bad fkiflooding

Snowed yesterday and today but little or no accumulation which is strange because both were all day events. Very cold as well!

where i live it okk but overs in uk are suffering bad fkiflooding

Hey Caz, my relatives in Ireland are saying it is the worst winter ever. My daughter has been in Dublin since September and there have been only two days that it has not rain. Plus they are getting 100mph gail force winds at times. I read that all of Europe is having a bad winter just like parts of the USA.

Woke up and the ground is wet. Haven't seen much rain yet though.

I just saw on the news that is a great concerns about getting mudslides with all the rain . Do you live where there a risk for mudslides ?

I just saw on the news that is a great concerns about getting mudslides with all the rain . Do you live where there a risk for mudslides ?

Thanks for asking, but no I don't live near any areas that might get mudslides. I know national news makes it look awful, but in reality it's a very small area where this happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back