How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunny and around 70 today. I just brought in another bunch of yellow daffodils. Also blooming are the yellow forsythia, pink magnolias, and Japanese cherry trees. (Sadly, pollen season has also begun.)

Sunny and around 70 today. I just brought in another bunch of yellow daffodils. Also blooming are the yellow forsythia, pink magnolias, and Japanese cherry trees. (Sadly, pollen season has also begun.)

I wonder if those cheap, paper painter's masks would be effective against pollen?

I wonder if those cheap, paper painter's masks would be effective against pollen?
TCS used those in the past and they didn't help enough. Now, when he's mowing, raking, doing other outdoor work, he wears a more expensive filtering mask that seems to help. As soon as he's done working outside he puts his clothes in the laundry and takes a shower.

Around here the pine pollen season is terrible. Everything is coated with yellow-green powder. You can even see and feel it in the air. Just when the temperature is nice we have to keep all our doors and windows tightly shut. :(

When it rains, it looks like yellow paint flowing down the driveways and roads.

Aside: Next week we're going to submit (yet again) another request for permission to cut down our front yard pine tree (the saga continues). During the last ice storm it lost some more limbs/branches, mostly in our neighbor's yard (he was not happy). He keeps complaining about the tree. So, it looks worse than ever, and is more fragile than before. Sigh….

ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1393102714.133449.jpg
Can spring be far away? :)

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

It is sunny day and I wear flip flop. :)

The weather is beautiful. 50 degrees. First day of spring weather.

Nope, March winds will freeze yer gizzards! :lol:

It was a beautiful 74 degrees and sunny. We spent the day out side walking along the river. Sat had a nice lunch. Suppose to be getting a storm on Wednesday-Friday***we shall see..

50's again today then back to the 30's for the week with a chance of snow mid-week.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

> Florida - Supposed to be 68 today. Just perfect for indoors. No heat or A/C needed.

Suppose to be beautiful Sunny day with 71 degrees out here.

Expecting mid 80's. A/C still running solid.

Suppose to be beautiful Sunny day with 71 degrees out here.

Hope we get the rain that is in the forecast. I love this weather, so clear, you can see all the snow in the Sierras from here.

Hope we get the rain that is in the forecast. I love this weather, so clear, you can see all the snow in the Sierras from here.

We got the rain you wanted, Angel....all day long...in and out....good day for snoozing, tho'!....

All of you who have been dealing with the huge snow storms would laugh at our weather reports today. "Caution storm watch" haha, just means we might actually get some rain. Hopefully the reports are for real, rain through Saturday.

Hubby was out clearing the gutters but had to come in because the mosquitos were eating him for dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back