How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am SO ready for over 50 degrees. HURRRRY March TIME!!!

Very nice outside...gonna get to Walmart and buy a new Rake, as our old one broke...so many leaves in my flower garden...

It was 50 degrees today!!! Oh how I missed that!!! Felt so great to be outside after work!

We might be seeing mid-to-high 50's tomorrow.

It has finally stop snowing tonight. We are over the normal amount of snow we get for a winter. It's going to be 40's Wednesday and we'll get
rain too , damn that will made the snow all icy .

It's nice to hear positive comments about the weather for a change!

Enjoy it while you can! :giggle:

I don't think the weather is going to be bad today. I'm waiting for the sun to come up. Good morning everyone!

It's 60 right now, high of 75 today, and in the upper 70's to low 80's for the weekend! They said no rain for 7 days out, but now they changed their story as usual and it is supposed to rain this weekend... JERKS! :mad:

Rainy, foggy (due to snow melting) and just saw lightening and heard thunder. Too bad this is just a "February Thaw" and not spring.

Wow the roads looks very icy due to the rain. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that there are many car accidents. I hope the ice will melt soon!

I wonder if there will be something like the Polar Vortex during the summer which would cause Joplin-type tornadoes.

Like summer. Tomorrow will be an all day blizzard.

Weird, weather is weird. It warmISH, and cloudy. And not just cloudy but super cloud, and dark really low clouds, ALL day, but no rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back