How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
very difficult think in fahrenheit...as only state without snow is Hawaii i guess you real cold..Weather ok here in east of england

All 50 states dipped below 32 degrees at some point Tuesday, January 7, 2014 — even Hawaii, where it was 25 at the top of the Mauna Kea volcano, which is normally right at the freezing line this time of year.

I ran across mention of two volcanoes where it is normal for there to be snow on the tops but in looking for more detail lost my place and I can't seem to find the other name now.

28F, feels like 17F.
Overcast, and yesterday we had freezing rain all day.
Today has icy spots leftover from yesterday, so a bit hazardous.

28F, feels like 17F.
Overcast, and yesterday we had freezing rain all day.
Today has icy spots leftover from yesterday, so a bit hazardous.

The steps where covered with ice this morning and we where getting more freezing rain up till 10AM so I put some sand /salt on the steps , and I put down extra so it would not get all washed away and to keep the ice from building up so fast tonight . The jackass upstairs sweep all the sand off the steps again! I am already to go deck the guy once. He is a tenant and has nothing to lose if someone fall and sues the condo owners. And I bet if the jackass fell he would sues the owners . I am thinking of putting a note up saying why I am putting sand on the steps. I am not a trustee , the trustee for my building does not live here her unit is a rental but the jackass it not her tenant. I am so fed up with stupid people. We have a rug in the hallway to wipe your shoes off so the sand will not get into your unit. Sorry but I am so pissed off now.

The steps where covered with ice this morning and we where getting more freezing rain up till 10AM so I put some sand /salt on the steps , and I put down extra so it would not get all washed away and to keep the ice from building up so fast tonight . The jackass upstairs sweep all the sand off the steps again! I am already to go deck the guy once. He is a tenant and has nothing to lose if someone fall and sues the condo owners. And I bet if the jackass fell he would sues the owners . I am thinking of putting a note up saying why I am putting sand on the steps. I am not a trustee , the trustee for my building does not live here her unit is a rental but the jackass it not her tenant. I am so fed up with stupid people. We have a rug in the hallway to wipe your shoes off so the sand will not get into your unit. Sorry but I am so pissed off now.

Have you ever told the guy upstairs why the sand/salt combination is on the steps? He may not be familiar with what it does.

What a difference a week makes! Last week it was minus 30 and tomorrow will be 60. Such swings in the temperature make me nervous, though, because it portends twisters. Meh.

Not again. :( Does your neighbor not understand about slippery steps?

Pouring rain now. Severe thunderstorm.

Wirelessly posted (ZTE X501 Phone/Asus Tablet)

Colder, and temps starting to drop.

Pouring rain now. Severe thunderstorm.

Yeah....was raining cats & dogs this evening while I was out....Hurricane warning also...*what's a Hurricane*?...:giggle:...we haven't had one in a lonnnng time.....Gotton cooler....

We just have a very light sprinkle. We need rain so badly.

Hope all of you stay safe.

We just have a very light sprinkle. We need rain so badly.

Hope all of you stay safe.

I'll give you some of the snow from around here, and you can water your plants. (I'm just joking; it's impossible to transport snow halfway across the US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back