How is your weather today part II

It is getting warmer today. It's 57 degrees. I hope it killed all of the mosquitoes and cockroaches.

Since you are back on now I will ask about the temp. you posted earlier. People from all over the world post here. Some area use the Celsius scale and others the Fahrenheit scale so it is a good idea to indicate which you are using. Most do that by putting a C or F after the num
ber.

Attachments

• unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    261.9 KB · Views: 8
Since you are back on now I will ask about the temp. you posted earlier. People from all over the world post here. Some area use the Celsius scale and others the Fahrenheit scale so it is a good idea to indicate which you are using. Most do that by putting a C or F after the number.

She lives in Turkey so it will be Celsius obviously.

Less than 0 C is freezing and more than 100 C is boiling.

Fahrenheit is rarely or never used in most countries, but USA.

Ahahhahaha of course i do, he is know as megastar wohooo love his song--->dudu

I love his music , the kiss kiss song and others from the Ask CD I listen to him in his Turkish language .

Taking in consideration that I just drove 2 hours taking my son home and back... Truck was all warmed up and drained really fast, Filling it with 6 quarts took longer than draining it.
I suppose it helped that the oil is multi-viscosity, lol....

Just starting to get out of a big winter storm. My normal 30 minute commute was 1 hour 45 minutes. Sigh.

Oh wow, Texas style weather is coming to Alabama soon this weekend.

I wish they would send blizzard here, so the mosquitoes would die. I don't want to be eaten alive when the summer comes up.

Back