How is your weather today part II

32 degrees when I left work.... :)

15894934_10154279190776309_8535378268255094082_n.jpg

At 7:27 this morning (01/06/17) report on St. Louis Channel 4 for Centralia. IL where I am 9F with wind chill of -4F.

Sunshine at the moment, but rain is expected over the weekend.

Big storm on the way, been getting flash flood warnings all day. Luckily we live on a hill so we will be good. January has been a great rain month so far.

It is the weekend. I so want to stay in bed. I'm thinking I might go into the office again in the morning. But other than that I'm staying warm.

AlleyCat you have the worst weather out of everybody on AllDeaf!! Stay warm!!
Thank you! I've been dressing warm. But I had a near fall a few days ago on the icy parking lot at work AND I already have a broken leg. This is not going all that well :)

Its gonna be -6 today,coldest in years/Istanbul:cold::cold:
Brrrr..

Do you know who is Tarkan? He's a very popular Turkish singer .

Raining here and thunder storm early morning

Brrrr..

Do you know who is Tarkan? He's a very popular Turkish singer .

Raining here and thunder storm early morning

Ahahhahaha of course i do, he is know as megastar wohooo love his song--->dudu

Oh, what a beautiful morning!...Sun is shining and no wind chill...2 days of cold and wind.....70's today...hoping adios to cold weather for a few days at least.

Ahahhahaha of course i do, he is know as megastar wohooo love his song--->dudu

Since you are back on now I will ask about the temp. you posted earlier. People from all over the world post here. Some area use the Celsius scale and others the Fahrenheit scale so it is a good idea to indicate which you are using. Most do that by putting a C or F after the number.

Oh, what a beautiful morning!...Sun is shining and no wind chill...2 days of cold and wind.....70's today...hoping adios to cold weather for a few days at least.
Have any orange crops been damaged yet?

Back