How is your weather today part II

Not clue how weather is been in bed all day

Omg just seen what going happen in Washington, D.C. Good luck shovelling all that snow

It snowed here last night... And actually covered the ground :) well not the roads and such and by 9am it was all gone... But it actually snowed!! :D

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using AllDeaf App mobile app

I heard this morning that snow was detected on the radar for northern FL. Did they declare a state of emergency yet? :lol:

:lol:...remembering 1989...have some pixs somewhere of the snow...I did slip on the sidewalk and busted my arse!....
It's wet here so the snow ain't gonna stick...feeling bad for all those who have so much snow!...

It snowed here last night... And actually covered the ground :) well not the roads and such and by 9am it was all gone... But it actually snowed!! :D

Same here for yesterday but no snow on road.

Hope yall stay safe, warm, and your power stays strong...

Sent from my SM-T217S using AllDeaf App mobile app

Thanks...storm is now winding down but what an epic storm that has been. We are big time buried!!! Power stayed on..whew!!!!

Looking like we got 30 inches here. Will post pics tmw. That was some serious destructive weather the the gale force winds and snow.

Official reading was 29. Something inches. Broke the top record for the most snow accumulation from one storm.

Last edited:
Thanks...storm is now winding down but what an epic storm that has been. We are big time buried!!! Power stayed on..whew!!!!

Awesome... :)

Looking like we got 30 inches here. Will post pics tmw. That was some serious destructive weather the the gale force winds and snow.

According to a map on NY Times' website, it looks like my area got 22 inches.

That's a lot of snow in just one weekend! We here in MN get lots of it most years too, but it's been minimal here this year so far. Just freezing cold sub-zero temps. I'd rather have the snow.

I heard this morning that snow was detected on the radar for northern FL. Did they declare a state of emergency yet? :lol:

I thought of you and Shel during the storm as it was so bad in your area. Did you have to shovel around the window so your cat could see out?

Glad you guys didn't lose power.

I thought of you and Shel during the storm as it was so bad in your area. Did you have to shovel around the window so your cat could see out?

Glad you guys didn't lose power.

My windows did not get as covered up as I had feared due to the snow blowing He can see out if he sits or stand, I think, but if not, I'll put a step stool there for him. We seemed to have only gotten 12-15" though I have not been outside to measure it myself. No power loss here, thank goodness It remained cold enough to make the snow light & fluffy rather than heavy and icy.

I'm waiting for the maintenance guy to come clear the walk again (he cleared it yesterday, but with the change of wind direction, it filled up again). Then I'll go out and see how bad the snow is in front of my car - I forgot to buy a shovel for digging my car out, so hope its not too bad. It doesn't look bad from where I can see it from the doorway.

My windows did not get as covered up as I had feared due to the snow blowing He can see out if he sits or stand, I think, but if not, I'll put a step stool there for him. We seemed to have only gotten 12-15" though I have not been outside to measure it myself. No power loss here, thank goodness It remained cold enough to make the snow light & fluffy rather than heavy and icy.

I'm waiting for the maintenance guy to come clear the walk again (he cleared it yesterday, but with the change of wind direction, it filled up again). Then I'll go out and see how bad the snow is in front of my car - I forgot to buy a shovel for digging my car out, so hope its not too bad. It doesn't look bad from where I can see it from the doorway.

Oh, dear, hope the shoveling out of your car isn't too bad, that's a hard job, any shoveling is, take care, go slow!

Oh, dear, hope the shoveling out of your car isn't too bad, that's a hard job, any shoveling is, take care, go slow!

I'm happy that I don't have a driveway to clear out anymore, though I'm sure my snowangel with the snowblower would have gotten most of mine done for me at my last place. Yep, slow and easy. I don't overexert when I'm shoveling

Spent 3 hours shoveling this morning. feelimg great and now enjoying NFL!!!!

Back