How is your weather today part II

Yuck ! I hate when it get humid here. California had better weather than
New England , our winters are too long and summers get muggy.

Lol but the colder it gets the more layers you can add....there is only so many layers you can take off before it is socially awkward or a criminal charge....and you will still be hot lol... :D

Beautiful evening for the first day of Summer. Went on our nightly walk with Marley and just before we got back to our house three skunks ran up our driveway into our backyard. They were pretty cute but I'm concerned they might start spraying again. It's been so nice having no skunk smell.

Must have come up a big storm while I was asleep last night. one of the dogwood trees split off one of the main branches and half the tree is laying in the yard :shock:

large.jpg

Lol but the colder it gets the more layers you can add....there is only so many layers you can take off before it is socially awkward or a criminal charge....and you will still be hot lol... :D

I know that but you still have to shovel all that snow. People were saying their back was hurting last winter . You had not told me anything new

Sunny and hot here. In the shade it's 99 degrees.

While we were having dinner at a friend's house, a sudden thunderstorm popped up. When we got home, we saw tree debris all over the neighborhood. When we checked our back yard we saw a 40-ft. tree laying across our back privacy fence and shed. It's a mess of damage. :(

Tropical storm Jessica strikes again :eek3:
attachment.php

Attachments

• 20150622_193413.jpg
    20150622_193413.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 74
it was said this going be hottest june on record but been freezing I worn winter woollies up to now...Apparently some bad wind in States is on its way here and screw up weather even more...I don't know where weather forecasters get information got everything wrong so far

Dallas Texas = Oven.

Sent from my LG-H631 using AllDeaf App mobile app

^^^ yikes!

Here usually 65-70 during the summer time, but tomorrow it will be 90, unusual hot.

Dallas Texas = Oven.

Sent from my LG-H631 using AllDeaf App mobile app

108º here for the next two days. It's friggin miserable to go outside and get anything done. End of June has been very hot this year. Makes it hard to workout outside.

Need to move back to the Bay Area where Authentic lives.

Last edited:
It only 9am but looks nice so far..off out few days mate got swimming pool so hope stay hoy

Quick clean up...

pdDjHiL.gif

Similar ... having a crew come in to get rid of both of those dogwood trees completely with a chipper probably for the limbs since they aren't doing very well and almost took out the power line.

We're officially in a drought.
attachment.php

Attachments

• drought.jpg
    drought.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 52
Back