How is your weather today part II

You are in States jez because I no like thunder and lighting and it beginning to look like that here

Yep...I live in Georgia... I have always loved sever weather... thunderstorms are... freeing to me...

I am sorry you do not like them and it looks like some heading to you. :( hope it misses you....

Storms are a good thing for nature and are needed... :)

The rain pants I bought a couple of weeks ago after having gotten drenched in a heavy down pour are working out well. I haven't needed them since I bought them. :)

Hot today, cooler the next two days, then hot again. SUMMER

May be wearing the rain pants tomorrow morning. Looks like we could have drenching rains during my commute to work, which includes a lot of walking,.

was sunny and hot so I washed all my big heavy curtains,all on the line and now it started to rain:(

I think at this point I am all but a melted puddle of jezie goo....starting to dream of a summer home in Antarctica lol :)

I think at this point I am all but a melted puddle of jezie goo....starting to dream of a summer home in Antarctica lol :)

Nah, Jezie, you don't need to go that far, just come on up to Maine, it's beautiful up here low 70's today. Seldom get out of the 80's in mid summer. It does get humid once in a while. :lol:

I lived in Brunswick for 4 years...froze my Georgian butt off right quick and in a hurry lol but by all that is sweet it is beautiful up there...

I dragged my heavy damp curtains in only see Sun come out again that do annoy me

Hot as Hell all day...but lo' and behold!...Looks like it's gonna rain outside now...none as of yet, but it's dark out there...will be a welcome relief somewhat.

Hot as Hell all day...but lo' and behold!...Looks like it's gonna rain outside now...none as of yet, but it's dark out there...will be a welcome relief somewhat.

Oh yah...just had a good drencher here for most of the late afternoon...dropped from 103 to 85....much more reasonable temp lol

Hot and dry, upper 90's all week 100's this weekend. House is pretty cool with the AC and fans running. Ahhhhhhhh!!!! Not looking forward to the heat + humidity on the East Coast triip. Formal wear in that kind of weather does not excite me.

Hot and dry, upper 90's all week 100's this weekend. House is pretty cool with the AC and fans running. Ahhhhhhhh!!!! Not looking forward to the heat + humidity on the East Coast triip. Formal wear in that kind of weather does not excite me.

Angel, would you do me a favor? If you go out in the sun for awhile would you use sun screen please? :naughty:

grey...News just say due global warming we got jelly fish size of dinner plates not kean seeing them on beach

hot sunny day few clouds 3 pigins on roof making most of sun and I mean making most of it..one cock bird between 2 females nest on same tree..going be second or third clutch of eggs any min now

raining_cat__s_and_dog__s__by_steppenwolf92-d5au7py.png

not yet but very soon

It was raining cats and dogs today and when I took my dog outside last there was fox in the yard and Marty started bark up a storm and the fox ran off! Maybe the fox was hoping this really happen .

weather changed its mind again sun back out and it really feels like longest day today

I think it's so humid I can drink the air :D I look like a poodle that licked the light socket.... ah well heat and humidity are the norms here :D

I think it's so humid I can drink the air :D I look like a poodle that licked the light socket.... ah well heat and humidity are the norms here :D

Yuck ! I hate when it get humid here. California had better weather than
New England , our winters are too long and summers get muggy.

Back