How is your weather today part II

Much needed rain ! It been raining off and on all day and only in the 60's . WOW ! I just notice Reba post 109 ! UGH! when I went to OK it was 90 and I thought I would die !~

Ouch 109...plus or with heat index? I thought I was baking at 101... but now it is a nice cool 79 :)

Very wet. Rivers all still above flood stage, some streets flooded, and under a flash flood watch.

Too Hot...upper high 90's all week long....God forbid the AC breaks down....my doggie doesn't want to go out to do her business...too hot....

Too Hot...upper high 90's all week long....God forbid the AC breaks down....my doggie doesn't want to go out to do her business...too hot....

:D mine looked at me like I was nuts when I opened the back door...

The rain pants I bought a couple of weeks ago after having gotten drenched in a heavy down pour are working out well. I haven't needed them since I bought them. :)

Hot today, cooler the next two days, then hot again. SUMMER

Super hot today!....Can't even hardly breathe out there...and my electric bill !!...gonna wait until late evening to do a few errands...just had Freon installed in my car last week also.

Feeling down about all the stray animals out there....watered my flower garden yesterday and sprayed fresh water into the fountain so the squirrels and birds have water if they need it.

You are in States jez because I no like thunder and lighting and it beginning to look like that here

Back