How is your weather today part II

your weather is baffling..Got different states on same latitude some hankerd down bc rain snow etc the others to hot

85 degrees, very sunny, very windy, blowing tree pollen all over the place. Have to keep doors and windows closed because that yellow pollen gets all over the house. I'm not fond of dusting and constantly cleaning! :lol:

your weather is baffling..Got different states on same latitude some hankerd down bc rain snow etc the others to hot

Large country. It takes time for the weather systems to cross. Plus the weather comes from all directions so one area may get hit from the west while another gets hit from the north.

we got something called black grass it upped the pollen count and doc's are rather worried about it...I never seen it myself

It's about 65 and sprinkling rain. We haven't had much rain this past week, so thank goodness for irrigation for our new sod. Last week felt like a monsoon.

Caz, the weather in Great Briton is all the same, sun, showers, wind, warm, cold! Weathermen have it easy, they say the same thing every single day. You can count on all of those things happening at some point throughout the day. Right? :lol:

85 degrees, very sunny, very windy, blowing tree pollen all over the place. Have to keep doors and windows closed because that yellow pollen gets all over the house. I'm not fond of dusting and constantly cleaning! :lol:

Some of my neighbors gave up on washing their cars b/c they get covered with pollen too fast. It get on my dog too , I can smell it when I comb Marty fur. Ah choo !

raining and grey..it surposed be hottest june on record not started yet

Same as yesterday. Still sprinkling rain and gloomy. But I don't mind it. Great for the yard and flowers.

Aaahh! beautiful deck sitting weather. Low 80's light breeze, no insects, just pure lovely! Going back out to read my "British Country Living" magazine and continue my lazy Saturday afternoon. Gotta get an iced drink to take out with me to the deck.

Not too bad - when the clouds block the sun. Got my front yard mowed. Taking a break before starting the backyard.

HOT....yesterday it was 105º today suppose to be 103º this is really hot for June here.

HOT....yesterday it was 105º today suppose to be 103º this is really hot for June here.

Fried_Egg_0012.jpg

Weather forecast for this week.
attachment.php

Attachments

• weather.png
    weather.png
    73.4 KB · Views: 46
yesterday it was cold windy to day I went out so hot it must be 30c something like that

Back