How is your weather today part II

Wow okay it is official I am spoiled lol it is 86° here and that is cooling from a 93° ... People getting snow and freezing this time of year is beyond me :)

Wow okay it is official I am spoiled lol it is 86° here and that is cooling from a 93° ... People getting snow and freezing this time of year is beyond me :)

People are still getting frost in parts of my state and we're told to wait until after Memorial Day to put plants into the ground .

In my part of Ohio, we has 80's last week, this week has been in the low 60's... Next week is supposed to be back in the 80's! Talk about a roller coaster ride!!!

beautiful day sunny i been on beach now looking at the randy little tarts on roof soon as it sunny they at it

Going up into the 90's this weekend. The grass will be turning brown and dry soon. My area can only water our lawns twice a week, my moms area just once a week. Some cities have said they will keep the trees alive and let the grass go brown in most of their parks. Reports show that next year is suppose to be a wet year.....I hope that is true.

I decided it was time to pack up my winter clothes.

I sure hope the weather reports are wrong.....shows 105º the next two days. We had another small thunderstorm a few minutes ago just a little rain though.

I sure hope the weather reports are wrong.....shows 105º the next two days. We had another small thunderstorm a few minutes ago just a little rain though.

WOW! That is really hot, I hope it's wrong too that could start some more forest fires.

According to report here, Monday here will be forecasted at 96o.

Hotter than
kool_105-albums-animated-gif-s-picture20811t-devil-fire-devil-fire-monster-smiley-emoticon-000833-large.gif

Very cool weather with strong wind gusts, hail and torrential downpours.

There is a huge storm about to hit....the sky is a crazy dark gray and green.... You can feel the electricity in the air.... it is cool :D

Sent from my SGH-T399N using AllDeaf App mobile app

Today's weather is amazing after those really hot days. Hight today was mid 70's with light rain.

After record highs the past couple of days, it is cooler today, but we are under a flash flood warning until 4 am Friday.

Back