How is your weather today part II

When you are in summer, TOO HOT, can't wait to be in winter
When you are in winter, TOO COLD, can't wait to be in summer

:laugh2:

I NEVER SAID THAT " CANT WAIT FOR WINTER" never... I always say to myself that i should move to CA and get rid of winter clothes. :lol: except i keep boots that can be style in CA. :lol:

I NEVER SAID THAT " CANT WAIT FOR WINTER" never... I always say to myself that i should move to CA and get rid of winter clothes. :lol: except i keep boots that can be style in CA. :lol:

RIGHT!

But postings we see and general comments that are around seem to jump between the two.

First day of vacation 80º....went out for breakfast, took a 4+ mile walk around Lake Natoma, had some ice cream, picked up Marley and went for another 2 mile walk at the park. Beautiful day with more to come. Sunday definitely going to drive to Santa Cruz and walk on the beach. Super excited for that.

We would be happy to have you join us here in California. You definitely can keep your boots, I have lot's of them.:giggle:

When you are in summer, TOO HOT, can't wait to be in winter
When you are in winter, TOO COLD, can't wait to be in summer

:laugh2:

When I lived in Berkeley I never complaint about the weather . I had a wood stove and just used it at night as it got cooler , and that was the only
heating source I had in my small house .

We would be happy to have you join us here in California. You definitely can keep your boots, I have lot's of them.:giggle:

I'll be there in an hour and stay till the summer :laugh2: How is the fishing in out there? :D

ticktock.gif

I've been waiting for you.........tic toc tic toc tic toc

19 at 220 pm. Not looking forward to seeing -10 tonight. Blahs. It's a light snow now.

Had some snow earlier that coated the streets and sidewalks. Seems to have stopped for now. More supposedly on it's way later this afternoon and evening. Expecting 1-3" and high winds.

Had some snow earlier that coated the streets and sidewalks. Seems to have stopped for now. More supposedly on it's way later this afternoon and evening. Expecting 1-3" and high winds.

That's what my friend was telling me yesterday. She says the winds will be going as high as 65-70 MPH, and I was :shock: at that.

Getting ready for another blizzard!! :Ohno:

I saw a flock of seagulls flying around my yard today , they always come inland before a bad storm come so I guess we could be getting hit with a big one again. :( One bird landed on my roof so maybe I will be lucky and not have my ceiling get anymore water marks from the ice dams .

Back