How is your weather today part II

Raining

45, foggy, and raindrops presenting themselves. They were bound to, with how foggy it is here. Thankfully, everything is done for the day.

Nice weather about the same randomly levels between 55-52's so far Cloudy Showers

43, and overcast here, too. Been staying in the 40's since Saturday.

wintery. was a bit warmer earlier, but it's gotten chilly again. yippie... doesn't help as that turns slush into ice and people drive like idiots around here.

It is snowing. I am always in mood for coffee or hot chocolate when it snows. It will snow again on Christmas day!

It is snowing. I am always in mood for coffee or hot chocolate when it snows. It will snow again on Christmas day!

They are saying it will snow here, too, on Christmas Day. We shall see if that holds up. I haven't had the chance to take any snow photos yet, unlike last year. :(

Quite a difference from yesterday (50's). 40's with windchills in the 30's. I should have done my dumpster trips yesterday instead of today. :o

Last night, in downtown Chicago, there were a couple of different temperatures. One reading, on Adams, said 29 degrees. Another one, on State, 3 blocks eastward,. said 22. That's where I spent most of my time-- in the colder temps, but it was well worth it. Today, as of now, it's 25.

Back