How is your weather today part II

What Barbaro wrote is not the use I was referring to. Instead putting an F or C with the number. Like you might be saying 65F to make it clear which scale you are using.
Yes. In the future I’ll put an F or C next to the number. Thanks. :D

interestingly my WA friend has said it's hotter than usual where she lives (western part of WA)... And that's one of the things I liked about WA... overall cooler weather (though the snow...eek....)

My brother lives near Seattle. I remember a few years ago there was heat wave which was unusual in Seattle. Luckily, he used his A/C. Some of his neighbors don’t have A/C and the houses are new! He loves cold weather. He will never miss California weather. He wears a pair of short pants during the winter. He is nuts. I couldn’t feel my jaw when I visited him.

I use AC at temps that many don't for the filtration in an area that can get high mold count. There is some, even if not really high, most of the time of year when counts of anything are part of TV weather reports.

What Barbaro wrote is not the use I was referring to. Instead putting an F or C with the number. Like you might be saying 65F to make it clear which scale you are using.

I am certain The Finlander already knows what you are referred to. We already know what you talk about. No need to repeat it. From what I read his posts, I can tell he likes to camp and sleep in wilderness.

Heatwave today... 98 degrees where I am. It will be cooler starting tomorrow through the weekend.

It was another nice day, although humidity has been starting to creep in a little bit again. It was horrible last week and the week before, so I can’t complain too much right now.

Last night it was 55 F. That’s Fahrenheit. All I needed was a hoodie.

Rain, rain, rain, and more f’n rain. Hard to believe thin air can carry pools of the stuff.

Back