How is your weather today part II

they do also report during the beginning of those hurricane force winds though....

Looks like northern GA will be getting some snow so hop in your car and head up that way. :hmm:

Hmm... Think I would go further north... More snow... Nevada spoiled me on what mountains are supposed to look like, but still... :) besides I am not fully positive this Georgian remembers how to drive in it :D safer for everyone if I keep south lol

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using AllDeaf App mobile app

I do think the snow is often quite pretty, Jezie and I love watching my girls <dogs> run around in it :)

Truth! I keep rottweilers and always felt bad about them outside in the snow... But always forget they have multiple layers and do just fine :) they love when we go to the mountains. Took them to PA recently and she went nuts lol wish I had a video to share :/

I bet that was an awesome video:D
how old are your black and tans?
mine are 5 and 8-

I bet that was an awesome video:D
how old are your black and tans?
mine are 5 and 8-

Stien is going on 2 :) only pic I have of her is stuffing her empty leg lol
Felon is the rescued mama and vets think she is a little over one

Last edited:
When they are out in weather reporting on weather conditions it makes more sense to me than when they are standing out in front of someplace that is not open. If they are not open why can't the be reporting from the studio. It used to be even more annoying here when scripted captioning was used and remotes were not captioned.

I took my dog out about 2 hours ago and I am still frozen ! I had some hot coffee and it didn't help . I will have to go out again before going to bed .
:cold:

I never had either and don't expect to but cats are commonly litter box trained. I wonder if dogs would take to that kind of training?

I never had either and don't expect to but cats are commonly litter box trained. I wonder if dogs would take to that kind of training?

Yes they make litter boxes and a different kind of litter from cats for small dogs. They can also be trained to use puppy pads in the house.

at the store where I used to work we sold pads for indoor potty for small dogs. Useful also for people in high-rise apartments, for puppies of little tiny breeds who have miniscule bladders - we had people who routinely came in to get these for their small breed dogs in weather like we've been having here.

My sinuses are frozen and my hands are tingling... I think it is cold out there lol but the stars are bright and the sky is beautiful :)

It's a bit more humid today and the snow is slowly disappearing here.

If this wind picks up, I get the feeling it's going to be rather nippy later!

It's 50!!! I do not risk dying of exposure taking the puppies out :D yay!! Lol

About to get hit with some seriously extreme weather.

Back