How is your weather today part II

Rivers at near record highs, flooding.

We're officially in a drought.
attachment.php

Thank you for joining us. This is the worst drought year that I can remember. Folsom Lake will be at an all time low by the end of Summer. It looks to me that most people have cut back their water use a great deal. Everyone let their lawn die etc. It's the drought with these super high temps that make me worried. No water to fight the fires.

North Korea is having drought issues too... it sounds like more areas are dealing with the droughts lately. I hope there will be more rain around to help with the grass and bring back water supply.

Thank you for joining us. This is the worst drought year that I can remember. Folsom Lake will be at an all time low by the end of Summer. It looks to me that most people have cut back their water use a great deal. Everyone let their lawn die etc. It's the drought with these super high temps that make me worried. No water to fight the fires.

don't know why you silly Californians are watering your lawn and keeping your grass green.... it's a desert, for heaven's sake!

Excessive rain contributing to a high water table and expanding bayous and marshes - I'd be delighted to send our deluges your way to drought stricken areas. :P

After those 2 dogwood trees were cut down. The yard is getting a bit brown and haven't mowed in 3 weeks.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Copy of 20150626_160131.jpg
    Copy of 20150626_160131.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 44
Tuesday will see a triple digit temperature in the Bay Area.

It's 58 degrees tonight and we're getting heavy rain tonight and Sunday .
We're still below in rain total , I think it's 4 " below . Our grass finally got green last week . I put water out for the birds and I find bugs drinking it too.

Rain,wind , cold. Everyone's summer outdoor activities have been ruined today.

Same here and my city is getting the jackpot ! The rain is going to hang around here longer. I am smell a vey wet doggie right now and I put his coat on too.

Seriously have no idea what is going on with our weather, It's been 20+ years since I can remember HOT like this. 102 today, 110 tomorrow and 112 Wednesday. This is what they are predicting anyway. We were still able to go for a 2 mile walk yesterday evening. Hope tonight will be the same.

SHOCKED that they are still allowing fireworks to be sold when everything is incredibly dry this year.

Rain,wind , cold. Everyone's summer outdoor activities have been ruined today.

It's so hot and humid here, I feel awful

Wish today was my day to visit you!

That's the best weather for me and always puts me in a good mood.

It's so hot and humid here, I feel awful

Wish today was my day to visit you!

That's the best weather for me and always puts me in a good mood.

Totally agree with you Botti. I have to go run errands soon and am so not looking forward to going out in that heat. Poor Marley needs a haircut so bad but I haven't found a new groomer I can trust.

Hot and humid. To me, 80 is hot. I've got Minnesota blood :) We are expecting severe storms tonight, no surprise considering the humidity.

Beautiful!!! Temps in upper 70's, low 80's and low humidity.

Guess no excuse not to go out an finish this weekend's mowing.

Back