How is your weather today part II

Chilly in CA (Bay Area)

Glad you arrived at your destination safely. Hope you have some warmer weather while you are there, enjoy the family! Any pics of the grands to share?

Glad you arrived at your destination safely. Hope you have some warmer weather while you are there, enjoy the family! Any pics of the grands to share?

I haven't posted pics on AD in quite a while because of the need to upload them to a website (I have an account, but haven't used it for a few years).

strange weather pouring with rain up road and in town but my end of road us six houses never got a drop

I think our house painting job may be delayed......suppose to rain on Thursday. We need the rain, just bad timing.

I been watching this very slutty gal sunning herself she had sex to my knowledge four times today all with different boys she strutting her bits at the moment every time sun out she at it this time she on roof no stopping this gal.she pigeon

I been watching this very slutty gal sunning herself she had sex to my knowledge four times today all with different boys she strutting her bits at the moment every time sun out she at it this time she on roof no stopping this gal.she pigeon

OMG, you're funny! You sound like me, being the little old lady peeking from behind the curtains at the neighbors. Only one problem with that is..... seeing things you wish you hadn't seen.

I have new neighbors, moved in a few weeks ago, happened to glance into the backyard and discovered someone doing crack cocaine. I'm very unhappy about that! I don't want to live next to a druggie.

We had non stop thunder for two plus hours. Heavy rain too with lot's of lightning strikes. I'm sure the weather was crazy over the Summit plus they got snow.

Hopefully this storm is done here for now....painters starting tomorrow.

At first I didn't understand, and thought pigeon might be some English slang for a loose woman...

no slutty pigeon today she just found out what happens with to much sex she building a nest behind my satellite dish..all work from now on pigeon...oh dear I must remember things get lost in translation.
no don't call women pigeon but do call them birds

Stormy week in Houston... rain and thunders.

Back