How is your weather today part II

We got freezing rain last night, so the drive was a bit slick this morning. It's 31 degrees. Just right below the freezing mark.

We got about 2-3 inches this morning. Nothing to complain about except I had to drive downstate early through the snowfall, which wasn't fun.

We got about 3 feet of snow and it feel like trying to walk through it.

Last edited:
Compared to 9 hours ago, a lot more milder, and no bone-chilling wind chills either.

As of now, it's 66° and cloudy. Thinking about moving into So. Calif? No one can stop you.

same here 16 and BLOWING SNOW, WINDY.. Hey Silverroxy, tomorrow it will go down to -1 to 10 degrees .. yikes!

keep it in America
icon12.gif

keep it in America
icon12.gif

Hey caz...my daughter sent me a message that it was really cold and snowing pretty hard in Ireland. She started her new job and said that public transit was packed due to the weather.

Her new commute to work consists of....First she walks to the bus stop, takes a bus to the city center, walk 1 mile to the tram then walks 3/4 of a mile to her office. All of this in the rain and snow. Wondering if she misses California weather or her car yet. :giggle:

Oh, S#!t. Winter Storm Warning with either 5-9 inches OR 6-10 inches expected through Feb 1st @ 9 PM. Just what I did not want. :|

Back