• Haven't watch yet

• Not fan of Star Wars series

• Awaiting for DVD, Blu Ray or digital releases

Results are only viewable after voting.

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
Have you watched The Last Jedi?

Do you like this movie? Feel free to explain if you want.

I do like this movie and nice CGI work. Their storyline is interesting so can't spoil on y'all.

Also, if you haven't watch it yet, you can change the vote after you finish watch this movie, just let y'all know.

We're waiting on Blu-ray. The last few times we went to the theater were bad experiences. The last time we went, the fire alarm went off and they never turned off the flashing lights, or rewound the film a couple minutes to just before they evacuated us. Maybe our theater is just 'ghetto' lol but now we just wait for DVD.

We're waiting on Blu-ray. The last few times we went to the theater were bad experiences. The last time we went, the fire alarm went off and they never turned off the flashing lights, or rewound the film a couple minutes to just before they evacuated us. Maybe our theater is just 'ghetto' lol but now we just wait for DVD.

Understandable, I prefer digital HD so it should come out in late March to early April for digital HD and mid April for Blu Ray.

I'll wait until it shows up "On Demand" on cable. I'm not a fan of the high cost, lousy cinema experience....

Laura

I think it was a good movie, but I miss the Star Wars of the original trilogy. There were good humor bits, but they were more towards Disney than traditional Star Wars humor. Also, some of the developments for the older characters didn't fully work for me. Maybe I just can't let go of what was. I don't want to say anything too specific because there are people who haven't seen it. Basically, if you can separate your mind from what Star Wars was like, it is a well done movie with a lot of good character development for the new characters like Rey and Finn. If you're head is stuck in the past and when fans survived off of the extended universe, it's still a good movie, but doesn't seem to match up.

The movie jumped around way too much! Saw it on Christmas Eve with about 25 other people in the theater, we all seemed to come out a little unimpressed. Too bad they didn't bring in GL to actually write the screen play or use his original screen play since supposedly he has had the story boards for all nine movies for years.

i have seen it.. it was NOT STAR WARS to me, however, It wasnt the worse :) the way they preview it made it look like it was all hyped. but nahh it was A OK for me.

Back