How Good Is Your Driving?

i got 2 tickets one in 1997 and one 2002 thats it.. hit and run away, old man 76 yrs old, hitted my back car so i quickly and grabbed paper to write down the tag and already busted him!!! whew!!!

Lets see -

What I was caught for during the first 3 months driving -
26 Failure to wear seat belt tickets.
1 failure to stop At stop sign
1 Improper Turn. I drove on to a oneway street going the wrong way. ooops
1 Driving on a non thruaffair (sidewalk hey I was in a hurry)
1 speeding ticket
1 Reckless Driving

What I didn't get caught for - I got my own car since my folks wouldn't let me use thiers any more - Go figure :laugh2:
Car - Racing Used to race thru West Orange NJ streets constantly one ended up becoming a high speed pursuit from Whippany NJ into West Orange. I managed to eluded police by turning on to Walker Road. Then spun the car around. Headed back the way I came just after Police passed. Then Ditched My friends James 1969 Dodge Cornette in a church parking lot.The police were still to far behind to notice my car had turned. The cops continued after 2 other cars in the race. It made the News the next day. :laugh2:
I also Did Tons of dumb stunts. Like doing donuts on the football practice field at the high school. Caoch Miller & the team were on it at the time. Miller is now the school VP.
Motorcycle - was chased By police thru West Orange & into Montclair. I lost police by riding thru drive way & backyards...
Those are just a few fun memories when I was Young & Crazy :laugh2: :thumb: :laugh2:

Not Feeding the meter is not just a fine its 1 point on your licence. Parking at a no parking sign is a fine but no points on your licence. Thats why i yelled at my boss cause its serous not feeding the meters. Thats one of the reasons i got an handicapped permit.

I can drive non-stop for up to 27 hours like I did from Los Angeles to Hope Arkansas for the "Worlds Largest Deaf Party" on June 3 1999.

Richard

I still have no speed ticket since when I was in 20's y/o. Only two times, one big truck & the other car hitted me in two different places by the same fwy accident they tended not to think of paying attention to the front car when it comes to traffic on the heavy hours every after work they should know better but then they lost their own control w/o thinking of twice at this hour. Some ppl are so stupid :mad2: forgotten about big city in this famous state.

i have too many parking tickets.. cant remember how many.... milwaukee, wi have funny system where u have to park on odd numbered days on odd numbered sides... even numbered days on even numbered sides (houses with odd nbrs on them like 1359 on odd days like 3rd of the month, then even numbered sides is like houses with even nbrs like 2460 on even numbered days like 4th of the month) but what about midnight? then it becomes even or odd day and i would have to get up to move my car to other side?!? its strange ... anyway.. paid them all off with help of my exbf

had a ticket for driving without license :whistles: thats probably the worst time i ever had for being pulled over. there was two friends of mine who rode with me.. my permit license expired only for few days when i got pulled over i got scared and tried to switch seats with my male friend. the cops who pulled me over thought i was drunk o.O so he called for backup cuz he saw 3 people and got scared. i got stuck in backseat of the cop car... and more cops came... 4 of them if i remember correctly.. highway cop, county cop, and sheriff plus a guy with unmarked car. they patted my male friend down and put him in backseat of the car too.. only my another friend wasnt touched cuz she was underage. the cops warned me that both me and my male friend could be in jail for switching seats. we both honestly didnt know switching seats could be so serious. he wrote a ticket for driving without a license 2 hours later. lol will never forget that one seriously.

had 2 tickets for expired registeration on plates.. i kept on forgetting to renew them :(

2 or 3 tickets for speeding

2 accidents... one is my fault cuz i was very angry and didnt look at rearview as i back out of the way and accidently hitting the car... OOPS i paid for the damage and plus extra 50 bucks for his patience... so its not reported. (i definitely learned not to drive when im angry!!!) another is the guy's fault... hes actually a pervert... i was driving and stopped for lights.. it was rush hour and the idiot was drooling over 3 chicks who were walking on sidewalk (i admitted i did glance at them but it didnt linger for more than 3 sec ) by the time he look back to road... he already hit my car in rear... then later when it was settled ... he actually have nerves to ask me out?!? what a pervert!

i think thats it.

Let me see....

Do I have any speeding tickets?? Just one DUE to my sleepy during driving! He caught me in over of 65 MPH but not know I was sleepy!

Other time, nope... I been good driver so far. :D

I never got any speeding tickets or moving violations, yet. I got warning many times because I know how to give them a good excuse by pretending to cry or act freaked out, being innocent and didn't mean that. :P I have got in accident but it was nothing, just left a scrape on some other car when I was changing lanes, weird. That was the last accident I had about more than 2 years ago.

I don't have a license, so therefore, I don't drive. This also means I've never had any parking tickets.

However, I've been known to bump into walls and shit with my chair, so my driving is not all that great.

:rofl:

u can ask Dreamdeaf, Mizzdeaf, and Oakley04 about my driving... especially ask Oakley04 for my driving in the mountain... heh

nozobo said:
u can ask Dreamdeaf, Mizzdeaf, and Oakley04 about my driving... especially ask Oakley04 for my driving in the mountain... heh

ya forgot me. :P I know ur driving style.

Oceanbreeze said:
However, I've been known to bump into walls and shit with my chair, so my driving is not all that great.

:rofl: That's a good one! Pretty funny how I can image you bumping into walls. :mrgreen:

Oceanbreeze said:
I don't have a license, so therefore, I don't drive. This also means I've never had any parking tickets.

:rofl: Oceangurl hahaha

Cheri said:
:rofl: That's a good one! Pretty funny how I can image you bumping into walls. :mrgreen:

:lol: I'm actually not as bad as I used to be. But, it's safe to assume that there's plenty of marks on the walls where my chair impacted it. My walls in my bedroom are also pretty banked up. If we ever decide to move, we'll have a serious paint job on our hands.

:giggle:

Never had a single ticket for 26 years, except 5 times warnin'. :)

LOL Oceanbreeze, love your sense of humor.

I've never gotten a ticket... then again, my driver ed teacher called me a "grandma." Self explanatory. I'm VERY careful about driving. Thanks to my father... his best friend was killed in an auto accident in the 1970s so he has impressed being careful and road courtesy into me since I was a kid. ALTHO I've been in a few accidents that weren't my fault (others were driving, not me), and recently last year I made a miscaluation making a turn in heavy traffic and bumped into another car (nobody was hurt, just shocked and a minor fix up job for both cars). No tickets, though... was amicable enough, as we walked into our insurance company together a few mins after the accident. Wasnt far away. LOL. Our insurance agent had to console me, telling me he had hit other cars twice. Dad really did a good job on my subconscious, feeling quite horrible about it. Cant say I'd want to do it again.

Usually on the road, I'm actually very polite- one of those who would let you pass me in heavy traffic if there is an exit ramp you wanted to use but couldnt beacuse of the traffic. I sometimes chided my friends in DC to be respectful, because I think it's good karma and nobody likes an asshole on the road. ;)

In all cases, I do try to be careful and I don't consider myself a perfect driver (who is?)- am always learning about new things like driving during heavy winterstorm in the mountains without snowtires. Heh heh.

:roll: :pissed: :lol: O gawd, I must be tired. I didn't think of careful what I said about the car hitted me :eek: I mean bumped lol!!! my car what a coward thinking I am. I hope u better shut up urself at this time don't laff at me.

nozobo said:

at first, it was like :Ohno: ...after while got used to it. and looking foward to hold the shit bar on the curves in few weeks :lol:

his driving on the mts freaked me out big time.. will get use to it

Back