How do you make your coffee?

i still have a couple bags of flavoured kona blends but it only ok, not great....i only give this to visitors who wants sweet coffees...

Last edited:
i still have a couple bags of flavoured kona blends but it only ok, not great....i only give this to visitors who wants sweet coffees...

I used to get coffee in the mail I ordered Geneva coffee and got difference
kinds each month and I also got a free coffeemaker . I did not like all the flavors and stopped ordering it. The coffee marker worked better good .

I used to get coffee in the mail I ordered Geneva coffee and got difference
kinds each month and I also got a free coffeemaker . I did not like all the flavors and stopped ordering it. The coffee marker worked better good .

That would be from Gevalia, Scandidavia's most prominent roaster and as a subscriber you can have them send only your favorites and choose minimal amounts, too, as well....

That would be from Gevalia, Scandidavia's most prominent roaster and as a subscriber you can have them send only your favorites and choose minimal amounts, too, as well....

Thanks , it was so long ago , I was not sure of the company . I knew it begin with a 'G' . Have you tried their coffee too?

http://www.gevalia.com/coffee/coffe...Zj7Aodb0gA0A#?prefn1=productType&prefv1=decaf

They have decaf hazelnut coffee , I have a hard time finding at the stores . I have to use half decaf and half regular coffee b/c of my heartburn. Market Basket only sell
New England decaf hazelnut coffee and I hate their coffee.

Yes, I have and did for many years but I drink next to no coffee these days so I don't get coffee from them any more.....

that's better, now whats the machine?:hmm: but if you want to have discretion just pm me

It's a Jura. It's imported from Switzerland.

You just pour the whole beans in it and it does everything else. Just hold your cup under it for delicious espresso. You can even hook it up to a computer and adjust the settings via online. If you want decaf, you have to grind the beans and they go in a different fill.
He bought it before he met me and I tell him, all the time, I'm just with him for his espresso machine. LOL
I drink so much coffee though, it's not practical for me to use it for my coffee needs. So, he bought me a Bunn. He also buys me Ikea whole bean coffee by the case. I love, Love, LOVE that man!!!
So, we have this huge professional espresso machine AND a Bunn, sitting on the kitchen counter. They both get used every day.

Yes, I have and did for many years but I drink next to no coffee these days so I don't get coffee from them any more.....

I started drinking coffee when I was older , people were shocked to see me drinking it at first. I use to drink tea but do not like it any more .

i have a Bacchi and a ECM coffee machine (not saying model, its too rare)... hoping to get a Quamar Grinder instead the boring Mazzers or the ulgy Compak, if i can get a conical professional grinder for good price id hop to it, other wise a decent flat burr with electronic dosser...

Back