How do you make your coffee?

chicagoblues2, I understand! what I wrote was to joke. of course I have nothing against what you do:)

my stuff, i know they look like they need to be cleaned. :o

I couldnt able to find my picture uploading here i ll search it later.

I shall be the rebel...

I don't make it! Yeech ;)

*runs on down the boards*

I just hadn't gotten around to posting that I don't make it! I am a tea drinker but unconventional in that I make it with a family size tea bag in a Mr. Coffee.

You beat me to it. I don't even like the smell of coffee.

I Hate Coffe. But i make tea from this
Keurig+mini+plus+personal+brewer.jpg

Ironically I don't mind the smell of coffee...

I don't either.

BUT we coffee skippers need to unite. Several time committees at things I go to have planned brunches and such with just coffee and no other hot beverage.

The professional burr grinders cost that much, but you can get one for your house for about $100.00. The burr grinder we have was about $100 but, still, that is expensive compared to a blade grinder.

yep, im quite familiar with it, but cheap burr are still really BAD....overheat, affecting the beans, grinds, noisy or just plain it can't do even grinds....

I like to try the coffee this animal craps out..no remember name of coffee or animal but it cost hundreds of pounds

I like to try the coffee this animal craps out..no remember name of coffee or animal but it cost hundreds of pounds

I vaguely recall it being some kind of beetle...

Mr Coffee makes a gourmet roast. If u don't have time or run out of stock, then use an instant coffee blend with flavor packets. Pour it in a travel mug of hot water from the microwave, coffemaker or stovetop.

Mr Coffee makes a gourmet roast. If u don't have time or run out of stock, then use an instant coffee blend with flavor packets. Pour it in a travel mug of hot water from the microwave, coffemaker or stovetop.

lol, not really....that's disgusting......lol

Back