How do you make your coffee?

so, folks when you talk about Mr Coffee , its a drip machine, right

so, folks when you talk about Mr Coffee , its a drip machine, right

I have this:
mr.-coffee-12cup-programmable-coffee-maker--white-tfx20.jpg

coffee tastes better if Very fresh and if you grind them yourself, but burr grinders aren't cheap, $500 +.....
(burr is a type of blades, its like teeths on wheels, it crush rather than cut coffee beans, making an even grits)

Mine is your good old-fashioned cheap $10 coffeemaker. Mr. Coffee, I think it is. I do like exotic blends, though. And straight-up black.

Same here, straight black and nothing else, but when I have time on the weekends, I make an espresso.

coffee tastes better if Very fresh and if you grind them yourself, but burr grinders aren't cheap, $500 +.....
(burr is a type of blades, its like teeths on wheels, it crush rather than cut coffee beans, making an even grits)

My husband would grind his beans. I don't recall what brand the grinder was, but I'm sure it wasn't expensive considering our financial situation.

I have only tasted coffee once-- 25 years ago. Never since. I was 5 years old the day I tried it. Haven't touched coffee since then.

oh yes!! the effects of coffee I tried them too! especially with the French coffee: awful ...

French coffee? Now that one I've heard people get jittery after drinking the stuff. Not for me, thank you. I like my calm sense of mind now.

French coffee? Now that one I've heard people get jittery after drinking the stuff. Not for me, thank you. I like my calm sense of mind now.

I've seen you do the photos of nature, so I think for the peace of your mind, I might recommend marijuana or hashish ... :laugh2: :laugh2:

French coffee to me made ​​me stay awake for many hours ...like yourself. but it was in the last century! 1998 :lol:

I've seen you do the photos of nature, so I think for the peace of your mind, I might recommend marijuana or hashish ... :laugh2: :laugh2:

French coffee to me made ​​me stay awake for many hours ...like yourself. but it was in the last century! 1998 :lol:

Me, do that? Well, let me put it kindly-- ain't happening. I like who I am now, and I'd like to keep it that way without messing up a bunch of good stuff.

I have one of those Keurig machines that I use and buy an assortment of coffees or I use the drip machine. I'll drink anything coffee and gives me a caffiene buzz. No decaffinated. blech! yucky!

The professional burr grinders cost that much, but you can get one for your house for about $100.00. The burr grinder we have was about $100 but, still, that is expensive compared to a blade grinder.

Back