How do you make your coffee?

Grummer

Reaction score
it has to be at home.....

please tell us what do you use to make coffee....

drip?
stove top?
percolator?
machine, what kind - make?

and don't forget to say what grinder do you use, brands /models

I have a Bacchi and a Hario Hand grinder

Drip coffeemaker but I buy the Kona bean from small farms in Hawaii and grind for 2-3 days at a time for optimum freshness. Anyone out there liking the Kona bean, beware of impostors!

Damn, when I was in Hawai'i Their coffee, Royal Kona, man! Im telling you its one of best java i ever drank. When I buy Royal Kona up here in Mainland, it isn't the same. :(

Damn, when I was in Hawai'i Their coffee, Royal Kona, man! Im telling you its one of best java i ever drank. When I buy Royal Kona up here in Mainland, it isn't the same. :(

The reason it is not the same is because they call it a Kona BLEND, usually 10% or less Kona blended with the common Arabica or Columbian coffees......and the reason for the blending is: 1. The high cost of pure Kona 2. The scarcity of the Kona bean....

Yeah, that sucks!

The reason it is not the same is because they call it a Kona BLEND, usually 10% or less Kona blended with the common Arabica or Columbian coffees......and the reason for the blending is: 1. The high cost of pure Kona 2. The scarcity of the Kona bean....

Most of time, I use coffee maker.. I use coffee bean, like genvia or avazza or DD. I like lavazza better Genvia is ok too.

I also use keuieg. Whatever K cup coffee comes to me, and i take it. Green mountain coffee, newman etc..

Mine is your good old-fashioned cheap $10 coffeemaker. Mr. Coffee, I think it is. I do like exotic blends, though. And straight-up black.

A bit of suggestion: Drink Brazilian coffee. Try some of the good roasts. Compare to Kona. Thank me later.

I shall be the rebel...

I don't make it! Yeech ;)

*runs on down the boards*

Keurig, and my husband has a fairly nice Mr Coffee.

He did have a Cuisinart until the last big power outage fried it's little electronic brain.

I shall be the rebel...

I don't make it! Yeech ;)

*runs on down the boards*

I just hadn't gotten around to posting that I don't make it! I am a tea drinker but unconventional in that I make it with a family size tea bag in a Mr. Coffee.

I Hate Coffe. But i make tea from this
Keurig+mini+plus+personal+brewer.jpg

I use half decaf and regular b/c I can't drink strong coffee anymore , I can't post any pic b/c I do not have a camera . I put a little milk in and no sugar . My coffee maker is a drip and cheap Black & Decker . It works fine for me. I once had a better coffee maker and I really can't see any difference in my coffee.

Back